How the DD-1 Saved a customer

good story to read. i tried to "like" the original post, but it says i've reached my quota for likes in the day, even though i havent been able to like anything for months because of this message. i remember how happy tuning my amps with the DD-1 made me. i can imagine how happy that guy was. especially after having driven 4 hours and having no idea about any of this.

Alpine CDA-9886Hertz Mille 3 ways active

Hertz SPL Show 8's

2 Audison Voce Quattro's2 DC Audio M2 Level 5 12'sDC Audio 12.0KKnuKonceptz Wiring4 XS Power D3100'sDC Power 390XPSecond Skin Damplifier Pro and Dynamat Xtreme

Esy3YgK.jpg

i wish someone would give me a free tune with the DD-1.... ;(

Drive out to AZ and we can make it happen

you pay for the gas, I'll be right on that :3 it's okay, but after hearing that, I think it's time to go turn my gain down a little since my sub does get stinky after playin for a while.

What the f**k is an appropriate signature supposed to look like?

2013 Kia Forte Koup

Pioneer AVH-X4600BT

iDMax 12

DD M1c @ 2 ohms

Rockford Prime 200.2

Pioneer 6.75" Comp Set

XS S3400, D2700

Project DB Battery Terminals

Axxess ASWC

Stinger HPM Everywhereeee

90 Sq. Ft. of Stinger Roadkill

Stock Alt

Stuff To Come

Sundown X-12

New Amp

New Comps

4 Channel Amp

My Current Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167462-13-kia-forte-koup-dd-setup/

My Old Build: http://www.stevemead..._+2000 +mustang

I also wanna throw in the fact that I believe it'd be the same for anyone, that if we were having problems and went to a shop, we would associate more with them. If I installed my own stuff and something just wasn't right and I went to a local shop around here, they fixed it, I would still try to do things myself but would ask them about things, maybe purchase stuff from them, etc.

I definitely would appreciate the fact that they took the time out of their schedule to not only fix it, but actually show me no matter how big or small the problem was. I think that's what put your service above your customer's expectations. You didn't just fix it, you showed and taught him things and without insulting him like "You are stupid! What a noob!". I mean how many of us have walked in somewhere and whether we know what we're talking about or not, seem to be told that we're stupid? Never go back there again.

It's people like you OP that we need. I'm not sure you charged the guy or not, so if you didn't, you technically lost money but you kept a client happy which in turn will pay it's rewards with him more than likely buying more of your equipment and recommending your brand. Everyone wants money to fix things and never takes the time to show or explain. "That crap sucks" "Why?" "Does"

Sheena = pedobear

good story to read. i tried to "like" the original post, but it says i've reached my quota for likes in the day, even though i havent been able to like anything for months because of this message. i remember how happy tuning my amps with the DD-1 made me. i can imagine how happy that guy was. especially after having driven 4 hours and having no idea about any of this.

gotta be a supporting member to "like" stuff.

cool shit rusty.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

i hate when "shops" install stuff they don't know about crank gains and blame the product. had a customer that got 2 lvl 5 &2 5k we gave him a quote to do it the right way he didn't wanna pay that much. so he took it to another shop across town, less than two weeks after he brings the car by our shop. first look i could see a box that had tiny ports and defiantly not enough volume. but the worst part was he had destroyed one of the subs because he was clipping the shit out of it. i explained to him his problem but then he asked why the shop that did the install didn't set them properly and why his box was way off. i explained that's the difference between us and them. currently he is planning a new build that we will do. but it amazes me how often "shops" have no clue about box rise clipping shit most can tell you what there ported boxes are tuned to.

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

Well Rusty I guess you should be having words with one of your own distributors who dismissed the DD1 by saying:

"It's an overpriced fake scope with limited use designed to make mr Meade more money......"

Audi A4 Avant

Dual 210a Alts - Spl Dynamics D6 - 2 x Fi SP4 15

Boot Install

I wish their were more manufacturers/companies that would take that kind of pride and custermer care and support. It would've been so easy for you to treat him like a idiot or tell him he should learn how to set his stuff up better. You didn't and that is Awsome props sir.