Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

any review on FI sp4's


Nivram

Recommended Posts

Posted

I have 4 sp4 15s walled right now on a a sundown 2k each. I love them! Pulled a 154.3 @ 28hz (music) so they love the lows if you build for it.

  • 8 months later...
Posted

Time to restart an old thread :) Looking for more reviews and box sizes. I ordered 2 SP4 15's. I plan on giving them 2400w each and 4 cubes per sub and 14"sq in of port area per foot tuned to 34hz.

Posted

we run 4 sp4 15's on 3k each clamped. Highest number we have pulled with good electrical is a 158.x

Posted

we run 4 sp4 15's on 3k each clamped. Highest number we have pulled with good electrical is a 158.x

Thats damn impressive.

Posted

we run 4 sp4 15's on 3k each clamped. Highest number we have pulled with good electrical is a 158.x

Thats damn impressive.
well shit yea that impressive nice #s
Posted

they are in 2.75 per sub kinda 6th orderish cutthrough

peaks at 37hz but is over a 155 at 30hz too which is nice since subsonic on amps is set at 30hz

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 895 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...