Got To See A Gang Fight In Chico, Ca Tonite

so.. me and my room mate were at the AM/PM at East Ave and Esplanade, and we heard someone yell fight from a moving car over at the Carls Jr. Man these 2 hispanics were going at it... South Siders Vs Nortes. but, needless to say it was funny to see everyone disperce from there.. then 10 minutes layter after everyone is gone chico pd rolls up in 9 cop cars..

leading up to the fight, Earlier this car was bumpin woodie, and then he left, and there was a bunch of red cars and people wearing red.. then this white car was rolling through with chrome rimms playing southside music.. dont really know who it was.. but anyway, the driver got out of his car and was staring people down.. and then they burned out and took off.. so, 10 minutes later they roll back around and the fight starts...

When this was going on, i am not to far wearing black pants, a white and black shirt, and a red jacket.. and i was woundering why these guys were lookin at me... needless to say, i guess they thought i was with those guys, but i was with a different party.. once they saw i was with all the white guys standing around, they went back to what they were doing...

So chico police started to go around askin if anyone saw anything.. and i was like uhmmm... i saw a couple people fightin, but you know i was over here at am/pm talkin to my friends over here at the time.. i didnt see what they had or what they took off in.. but i guess enough people at Carls Jr gave them info..

EDIT: go to hang out with some friends, and maybe see some races or something... shit is getting out of hand these days.. I just mind my own p's and q's.. :) i been going to chico every weekend for years, but when i moved to nevada, just going up when i was in town.. so starting to hang out back with my buddies up there... My first fight i have seen up there.. NOT AT A BAR!!

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

pics or it didnt happen

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Did you shat yourself when they started looking at you because you had that red jacket on? -.-

Good thing you were with your white friends. Who knew what would have happened eh?

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

so did you knock someone the fuck out?

:blink::unsure::huh::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Now thats just fucking hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

I've been living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, and there's never a time when there isn't a fight, it's hardly safe to drive around half the time. It's always the blue (crips) vs. red (bloods) and it can get pretty serious.

I've been living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, and there's never a time when there isn't a fight, it's hardly safe to drive around half the time. It's always the blue (crips) vs. red (bloods) and it can get pretty serious.

not imagine that times 10 in LA california

Archived