Got To See A Gang Fight In Chico, Ca Tonite

I've been living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, and there's never a time when there isn't a fight, it's hardly safe to drive around half the time. It's always the blue (crips) vs. red (bloods) and it can get pretty serious.

yea try drivin in dc and c if ur shit doesnt get stolen lol....i used 2 live 2 fuckin close 2 there but im glad i moved :)

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

5 years ago, LA was the hotspot for the red vs. blue. Not sure about today. FL is pretty straight as far as gangs because it's mostly just small city gangs that contain highschool kids that go to rich schools but they don't fit in because they choose not to. ATL is the scariest place I've been to because I'm not sure if there was any actual gangs or if it was just a bunch of people who like to shoot, kill, beat up old people...

Aww the A is not that bad, just make sure your packin and you'll be straight.

Mark

99 Eclipse Spyder

well.. bloods and crypts are not that up here... you have that gang in sacramento...

I am northsiders and southsiders.. hispanic gangs.. people from this part of mexico vs this part... glad to have sparked a gang converstaion.. but kinda off from what i was talkin about.. know what i mean

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

I think all that B.S sucks. Me being a bald headed latino I get stares when I wear red or blue, and I sure as hell aint gonna wear pink lol :D

Do you wear those black shades too?

-.-

Lol Pink. I will bust out laughing if I ever saw a "bald mexican/latino" +black shades wearing a hot pink shirt.

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

The MS-13'S=Mara Salvatrucha 13 are right now the largest and most wanted gang in the world. According to the memo's we recieve at work they are also the most violent.

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Archived