Maybe he realized that he hasn't finished the DVD from WCF 06?

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

OK sorry i been gone for so long I was editing Bill out of the WCF dvd :P

That day sucked bad but im not going to bore you with it ill just tell you what hapend with the cop.

Some friends and I were in modesto going to see a club members new house. A honda came up on the lead truck reving his car and acting a fool. So when the lead truck finally blew the hondas doors off the ricer got all but hurt and swervered at dudes truck a few times so i busted past them and laid out the kid then tryed to race me but i was already moving so i drug past him then cut him off blasting road dots on his hood. So me and the lead truck slowed to let every one catch up and I get a phone call a cops coming. So boom i get lit up honda boy laughs and speeds off. so this stupid cop pulls me over and says i have no tail lights. Apparently I drug them off. I tell the cop I can fix it right that second. He then says i got no rejestraion. So I point to my one day moving perment. Then some dude runs over yelling his car has been broken into in the parking lot over. so as the cop runs my plates and rights me a fucking ticket for my tailights and rejestration 3 more people come over and say there cars have been broke into. so the cop hands me the ticket and i get out of my truck and begin to fix my tailights and he gets a dumb look on his face and says why didnt you say you could fix it. Then he says oh well i would have wrote you up for the regerstration so i reach in my pocket and hand him my paper work he wouldnt take earlier. He says "you could have saved us a lot of paper work" then mr back wood po dunk walks off and as he walks off he says "I saw that honda raceing you" I said thats right he was racing me I wasnt raceing him He then smiled and left.

The next day honda boy ran into a club member and tryed giving him shit. So the honda boy was set strait the kid got kinda cocky and asked if i got in trouble for dragging on him and he said no I guess the kid was happy he got me pulled over but then got his bubble broke haha.