Jskiles Posted September 9, 2012 Report Posted September 9, 2012 Well I started my electronics class last month and were dealing with resistors and I pretty much have them memorized but does anyone have a good memory aid for them. Example he gave me was Big Beautiful Roses Occupy Your Garden But Violets Grow Wild and for silver, gold and no band it's So Get some Now. What do you guys use? 2010 Kia Forte Koup (Slow Build) 2 Sundown SCV-3000D 2 DC XL M1 with PSI reconesFocal R-165s2 on Orion 4800-HPKenwood KDC-X798Knukonceptz OFC 1/0Audiotechnix,Fatmat and Q-mat Deadener XS power D3400 up front 3 D3100s power in trunkStock 110 amp alt 2013 Scion TC 2 Dc lvl 3s with xl coils on Soundqubed 2200 Sundown components AA 50.2 for components Pioneer FH-X700BT Knukonceptz OFC 1/0 Fatmat and Q-mat Deadener XS Power D3100 up front D925 in back Mechman 240 alt http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/189911-2013-scion-tc-build/ <Scion TC Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174094-jskiles-forte-koup/ <Slow Kia Forte Buildhttp://www.stevemead...ockUserAgent__1 < Old build 2005 Equinox
Nightshade Posted September 9, 2012 Report Posted September 9, 2012 I use an app called electrodroid. The teacher allows it. The reason is because 99% of the time in the real world you will be using a chart or app or reference material of some sort. Memorizing is becoming a thing of the past and in this situation I agree that memorizing the color code is a waste of time. 2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo 1 Sundown Audio SCV2000 1 Sundown Audio X15 V2 1 XS Power D3100 Audio Control LC6i Stock Deck 146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz 2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore ChampionHighest NSPL Scores to date:154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz
Jskiles Posted September 9, 2012 Author Report Posted September 9, 2012 I have an app too but I'm sure I will have a test where I can't use the app or anything to look at 2010 Kia Forte Koup (Slow Build) 2 Sundown SCV-3000D 2 DC XL M1 with PSI reconesFocal R-165s2 on Orion 4800-HPKenwood KDC-X798Knukonceptz OFC 1/0Audiotechnix,Fatmat and Q-mat Deadener XS power D3400 up front 3 D3100s power in trunkStock 110 amp alt 2013 Scion TC 2 Dc lvl 3s with xl coils on Soundqubed 2200 Sundown components AA 50.2 for components Pioneer FH-X700BT Knukonceptz OFC 1/0 Fatmat and Q-mat Deadener XS Power D3100 up front D925 in back Mechman 240 alt http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/189911-2013-scion-tc-build/ <Scion TC Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174094-jskiles-forte-koup/ <Slow Kia Forte Buildhttp://www.stevemead...ockUserAgent__1 < Old build 2005 Equinox
Trey_Dog650 Posted September 9, 2012 Report Posted September 9, 2012 We can use a chart on our test lol 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
Ray Posted September 9, 2012 Report Posted September 9, 2012 By color chart. Just remeber the color oder. 2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz
Jskiles Posted September 10, 2012 Author Report Posted September 10, 2012 I have a chart. Im sure I'll remember the order in a couple days because they're pretty simple. I just get nervous on tests and forget shit lol 2010 Kia Forte Koup (Slow Build) 2 Sundown SCV-3000D 2 DC XL M1 with PSI reconesFocal R-165s2 on Orion 4800-HPKenwood KDC-X798Knukonceptz OFC 1/0Audiotechnix,Fatmat and Q-mat Deadener XS power D3400 up front 3 D3100s power in trunkStock 110 amp alt 2013 Scion TC 2 Dc lvl 3s with xl coils on Soundqubed 2200 Sundown components AA 50.2 for components Pioneer FH-X700BT Knukonceptz OFC 1/0 Fatmat and Q-mat Deadener XS Power D3100 up front D925 in back Mechman 240 alt http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/189911-2013-scion-tc-build/ <Scion TC Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174094-jskiles-forte-koup/ <Slow Kia Forte Buildhttp://www.stevemead...ockUserAgent__1 < Old build 2005 Equinox
JasonJones Posted September 10, 2012 Report Posted September 10, 2012 "Bad Boys Rape Our Young Girls, but Violet Goes Willingly" Sorry if any find it inappropriate but I always remember it because it is indeed inappropriate
Jskiles Posted September 10, 2012 Author Report Posted September 10, 2012 "Bad Boys Rape Our Young Girls, but Violet Goes Willingly" Sorry if any find it inappropriate but I always remember it because it is indeed inappropriate My teacher also gave us one with rope instead of rape lol 2010 Kia Forte Koup (Slow Build) 2 Sundown SCV-3000D 2 DC XL M1 with PSI reconesFocal R-165s2 on Orion 4800-HPKenwood KDC-X798Knukonceptz OFC 1/0Audiotechnix,Fatmat and Q-mat Deadener XS power D3400 up front 3 D3100s power in trunkStock 110 amp alt 2013 Scion TC 2 Dc lvl 3s with xl coils on Soundqubed 2200 Sundown components AA 50.2 for components Pioneer FH-X700BT Knukonceptz OFC 1/0 Fatmat and Q-mat Deadener XS Power D3100 up front D925 in back Mechman 240 alt http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/189911-2013-scion-tc-build/ <Scion TC Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174094-jskiles-forte-koup/ <Slow Kia Forte Buildhttp://www.stevemead...ockUserAgent__1 < Old build 2005 Equinox
tyma1026 Posted September 10, 2012 Report Posted September 10, 2012 "Bad Boys Rape Our Young Girls, but Violet Goes Willingly" Sorry if any find it inappropriate but I always remember it because it is indeed inappropriate This is the one I remember and I use electrodroid also
n8ball2013 Posted September 10, 2012 Report Posted September 10, 2012 i use ray when i need to know this kind of stuff. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.