iPhone 5 Release 9/12/12

they changed everything though. good for my business. all new otterboxes. new car chargers, new screen protectors. Apple sure knows how to make money

Agreed for people making their living selling the products/accesories it is a great opportunity, but from a customers point of view it is exactly that...just Apple finding a way to suck more money out of peoples pockets by changing to that new dock connector or needing to buy the adapter. If there was some drastic changes to the phone other than basically just an upgraded camera I could see it being a beneficial upgrade, but from a customers perspective it just looks like Apple changed the design a little and the dock connector to make more money!

lol you are very wrong about what they changed. do some reading. the physical hardware is much different than the 4s

I know what they changed....I was just speaking from a customers point of view. Not a big enough change for me to run out and make the upgrade if that makes sense. And in making the upgrade you will have all sorts of other expenses due to the new dock connector....so the upgrade becomes really pointless if that makes more sense.

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

ive always thought buying a new iphone was pointless lol

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

ive always thought buying a new iphone was pointless lol

Lmao...couldn't agree more. I know it is sheer bad luck, but I swear everytime I am about 3 or 4 months away from the end of my contract my phone starts taking a dump on me so I end up needing to upgrade (which usually comes with a more expensive data plan to boot) when my 2 year contract expires!

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

subtle differences. if it was anything major i would have ran out and get it, but i'll just wait until my contract expires in november.

i still have iphone unlimited data plan on ATT so hopefully they dont try to take that away when i upgrade again. i had to fight them for it last time.

:)

subtle differences. if it was anything major i would have ran out and get it, but i'll just wait until my contract expires in november.

i still have iphone unlimited data plan on ATT so hopefully they dont try to take that away when i upgrade again. i had to fight them for it last time.

you will still have to but they havent required you to relinquish it just yet.

verizon plays a game where you can keep that plan but you have to buy your own equipment. no discounts

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

I spoke with a supervisor about this the last time I upgraded my phone and went from Apple to Android. I am grandfathered into my unlimited plan and I have been with ATT forever yet everytime I speak with a rep they are determined to take it away from me and I already said it, the minute they do I am going to Verizon. I spend far too much money on ATT monthly (2 iphones 1 Android and a BB) for them to dick me around about being unlimited on 2 of 4 lines. I have already been speaking with the store rep I always go to for my upgrades and told him if I decide to go with the i5 I want my unlimited iphone data back (right now I have unlimited 4g data since I switched over to the Atrix). I may end up with the S3 though just seems like its worth more to me than the new i5

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

five bucks says that samsung gets the iphone banned in the US within 30 days.

doubt it. Apple has too much weight to throw around fro samsung to stop anything they do. besides this whole lawsuit thing is stupid. whatever happened to competition leading to progress?

Samsung isnt little and they've proven they will go to war with apple. itll take forever though and its not just samsung its htc as well. especially since their suit would be based on technological patents that could actually be proven and not something that requires someones opinion.

you will still have to but they havent required you to relinquish it just yet.

verizon plays a game where you can keep that plan but you have to buy your own equipment. no discounts

this is where im at. it sucks. Id like a new phone but im not losing unlimited data.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Im dropping Verizon next month was thinking of a 4s instead of Android...but I already have a Ipod touch... Tmobile has great service where I'm at my GF has had one for over a year and gets service where I dont...4G when I can't even place a call. Im getting a unlimited plan from T-mobile. 1gig of 4g data and unlimited 3g after that. Less than i pay for 3g unlimited from verizon. Pretty much ends any thoughts of an Iphone though...they dont offer it. Looks like I'm going Windows :) i used a 710 and liked it. Ill keep my ipod touch for jailbreaking and messing around.

Changing the dock connector is just a attempt at making more money. Useless change means none of your old stuff will work..and for what? I could understand if they increased transfer speeds but I didnt see that anywhere......

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

they are going to sell an adapter. but you still need to buy it.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived