iPhone 5 Release 9/12/12

I doubt although there are a few people who havent posted in here who i except to have a gushing vagina fountain post shortly.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

To what Chevyboy said about those who have to go get the newest thing out, I'm the same way. I don't get why people have to go buy the newest and all. I mean look at the 4 to the 4S. Like one thing changed for that phone. But yet how many threw their 4 out and got the 4S? Stupid. I can see if your going to upgrade because it's been 2 years or whatnot, but that's dumb..

And like me, I want the Iphone 5. But just because I'm using a pre-paid pos. Like this phone was never the trend. 0 apps, 0 functions. It's basically for phone calls and texting and CRAP pics. So for people like me, that makes sense to get the Iphone 5, although I won't until probably dec or even later. No cash flow...

What I really don't understand is why people care so much about what other people like? I am not an apple fanboy or anything, I use Android myself. But who cares what phone the next guy has. No one is forcing you to go buy the new iPhone, right?

2007 Hyundai Azera Limited - This car is really fucking hard to find aftermarket shit for...

Pioneer AVH-4400bh

DC XL 15 m2

DC 2.0k - Replacing soon(after I upgrade the electrical)

Stock Infinity System for the rest(this actually sounds decent)

All stinger 1/0 for power

275a Singer Alternator

XS power batteries

It's about fitting in and/or showing off. I mean it's usually for those little kids and "Look what I got! I'm so rich. I always have the newest and best".. Me on the other hand, IDC. I seriously have a pre-paid pos. Just had an Iphone before and enjoyed it so why not get the newest one? Ain't one of those people that'll have an Iphone 5 and then the next one comes and I throw it away. Screw that. I keep the 5 for a long time. Whenever I do get it...

Sheena = pedobear

Honestly who gives a shit. For you folks that say Apple is just out to make money, what company isnt out to make money? You DON'T have to go out and get an Apple product. Nobody is forcing you to go and get a new iPhone. If you think that Apple is only out to make money then you are right and have no sense of business. If you don't like it then just don't fucking get it but your hooplah about "APPLE is just out to make money" is fucking stupid. Who the fuck opens up a retail company to NOT make money?

:ninja:

btw I am an avid droid user.

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

Ordered my girlfiend one this morning. See how long it takes to come. I'm on a Galaxy S2 Skyrocket with work now but miss having an iPhone. I have too much invested in iTunes and my iPad to even think about making a switch, Plus I like the reliability and app store from Apple a lot better. Granted my S2 is FAR better then my Evo 4G. I don't get how people get mad about the new iPhone, as in why they say its so disappointing, like they were supposed to make something completely different. The design they have had with the 4 and 4s is a nice popular design obviously, there is no reason they are going to go out of the way to make something completely different when they can just improve instead. And I think they did, really slick looking, thin as hell, and lighter. 4" screen should be nice, they said they didn't want to make the screen wider because the current width is the best for holding it in your hand which I agree with, on my Evo and Galaxy it get annoying sometimes when you have to use two ands with what should be a one hand thing. And just skimming through, saw a couple people who said they don't get buying a new phone all the time, its just how some people are. I bought every iPhone day one since the first iPhone for $600. Though I've never had a mac until last year, lol, I just like the iPhone, so many accessories, apps, cases, works great with my radio in the car, I love using iTunes etc...

just curios to get the new one in my hands to check it out.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

Archived