Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

So after having been lurking this forum for a year or so, I finally joined. And I gotta say, liken the general attitude on this forum. From advice to tellin people they are wrong (when appropriate)

Steve Meade, you are with out a doubt someone that has given me some ideas on some of my stuff. you keep up the great work.

To all others on this site, have learned quite a bit just from lurkin around of the past while.

Ok, yeah grammar is not my strong suite lol

Where does Burpleranger come from? My ranger is a 2004 Ford Ranger Edge, Sonic "Blue"

In a certain light it looks purple, but then it also looks blue. lol

Everyone's system is "the best" in "their own mind" (this includes me, even though i "know" its not)

Posted

Suit*

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Posted

Good to have u here, just make sure you read the rules and such. Will pay off

Will do what I can lol

Where does Burpleranger come from? My ranger is a 2004 Ford Ranger Edge, Sonic "Blue"

In a certain light it looks purple, but then it also looks blue. lol

Everyone's system is "the best" in "their own mind" (this includes me, even though i "know" its not)

Posted

So after having been lurking this forum for a year or so, I finally joined. And I gotta say, liken the general attitude on this forum. From advice to tellin people they are wrong (when appropriate)

Steve Meade, you are with out a doubt someone that has given me some ideas on some of my stuff. you keep up the great work.

To all others on this site, have learned quite a bit just from lurkin around of the past while.

Ok, yeah grammar is not my strong suite lol

I'm the same, except I didn't lurk before I registered. I knew nothing about car audio, and although I'm not a guru, I do know a lot more now with more knowledge every day it seems like. I've seen other people's builds and inspires me to do things of the sort with mine, if and when I get the cash flow. So with that being said, welcome to the forums!

Sheena = pedobear

Posted

Welcome to SMD

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Posted

thanks guys. im currently on my 5th incarnation on my ranger....first two stollen, now im insured :D lol no issues since then...

Love car audio. its fun. pisses people off. is relaxing. and most guys/gals are cool to chat with that are also into it.

Where does Burpleranger come from? My ranger is a 2004 Ford Ranger Edge, Sonic "Blue"

In a certain light it looks purple, but then it also looks blue. lol

Everyone's system is "the best" in "their own mind" (this includes me, even though i "know" its not)

Posted

Rare for girls. There are a few, and even a few on here, but from what I've gathered... they're either just supporting their spouse/partner with their presence and hate it, or it's part of a deal. "I'll show up at your competition if you take me here and do this for me" or something like that. Not saying it's always like that as some girls are truly sincere and into the car audio, but not all that common. It's just "obnoxious noise". Lol. Like I asked my mom about my car, "it is way too loud, it makes your car rattle. That is entirely way too loud". No, it's actually pretty quiet, compared to builds on here.

And I'd say also depends on the area. I don't see much of it in Colorado. Every now and then I hear someone's bass or see these wanna-be thugs paying in $100's, but just nonsense.

Sheena = pedobear

Posted

Rare for girls. There are a few, and even a few on here, but from what I've gathered... they're either just supporting their spouse/partner with their presence and hate it, or it's part of a deal. "I'll show up at your competition if you take me here and do this for me" or something like that. Not saying it's always like that as some girls are truly sincere and into the car audio, but not all that common. It's just "obnoxious noise". Lol. Like I asked my mom about my car, "it is way too loud, it makes your car rattle. That is entirely way too loud". No, it's actually pretty quiet, compared to builds on here.

And I'd say also depends on the area. I don't see much of it in Colorado. Every now and then I hear someone's bass or see these wanna-be thugs paying in $100's, but just nonsense.

this is true with michigan as well, however i did meet my fiance at a party cuz she liked my system. now she wants to compete with me in dif classes. oh and welcome to the forum op. i started off with 2 12' cvr's and am now running 2 18's. you will def learn alot here and if you don't get butt hurt when your told your wrong ( i'm still working on this) alot of these guys here will set you on the right path.

2005 ford explorer xlt limited 4x4

2 xs power d3400s

2 runs of shca

mid/ highs- infinity 6x8 3 ways

2 18 ssa icons

2 aq 1200.1 @ 2 ohms

10 cubes tuned to 36 hrz

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2810 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...