Second Skin Audio

Elemental Designs.......please read

Eddie Long

sounds to me like the mod worked for ED at some point

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

CACO sucks. thats why i post on here, cause its one of the best (if not, the best) car audio forums out there.

hope everything gets sorted out!

You know you trippin if you think it's not the best. I mean where else can you find WORLDWIDE help thats active? I can be anywhere in the world and get help from experienced people without them being rude and pretty quick too. I went on another forum that's local and shit, last 5 posts have been something like today, yesterday, 2 weeks ago, a month ago. I realize not every city has thousands of bassheads, but you telling me if I were to post something needing some advice, I may never get it? I posted a status about brakes and within a few hours, had 3-4 responses. That's why this IS the best car audio forum, and not even that... great place to be with the meme thread and random pics and such. Only reason it'd suck is if you're a damn tool and don't follow the rules or act like an idiot. "My Walmart Kickers busted out my windows and a car next to me windows"... Then the trolling will begin on that. But follow the rules and all? Is one hell of a kickass place to be. Don't have those little kids thinking they're the best in the world at absolutely everything.

Sheena = pedobear

This is just a nice place for any subject

ivsmd.png

06 Trailblazer ss

2 Team shok industries tsx 18s
Phoenix Gold ''THE ONE''
2 Phoenix gold 800.4
4 crescendo mp6.
2 crescendo mp8
bass processor

Dc power 270xp

150ft 1/0 ofc sky high cable
1 juicebox lithium 0.5kwh 14v/40ah
kenwood dnx8120
BCAE1.com
YouTube channel : REaudioxxx1
build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160106-trailblazer-ss-xxx/

I was just looking at their home audio stuff. What's the dealio yo

well if you like money and want some to blow get some hookers and coke at least you'll have a good time.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

well if you like money and want some to blow get some hookers and coke at least you'll have a good time.

:roflmao:

LOL!

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

They are closed. Took a bunch of money and then just closed the doors. Alot of people are stuck now.

lol....very true......eD just kicked me in the nuts....not my idea of a good relationship :)

• 1 year later...

Sorry to bring an old thread back to life here however i feel that i have to share this and see what to do if anything in the way of holding somebody accountable for this. Last night my wife and i were about to go to bed but then decided to watch one more show on TV. About halfway through the show we were like whats that smell, smells like something is burning, we looked across out living room to see a haze of smoke.... well took us a little while to pinpoint where it was coming from mind you i also have a 2 year daughter who was asleep. As it turns out it was my Elemental Designs As-250 Subwoofer.... smoke was billowing out of the sub port hole.... so i quickly unplugged it, took it outside and unscrewed the panel that holds the controls and board.... sure enough it was on FIRE... !! WTF !! We had the sub behind a chair also near a rug... had we not decided to stay up to watch that show... my house would have been on fire putting my entire families lives in danger as well as my house....This isn't good. I paid a good amount of money for this sub thinking it was a quality product, now the company is out of business, i'm out money for the sub and almost burned my house down... where do i go from here ? can somebody be held accountable ? or is my only option to suck it up as a loss and count my blessings we didn't burn our house down ? I've attached some pics of the board where it is burnt... can it be fixed if i took it to a stereo / TV / speaker repair place ?

edsub04.jpg

edsub01.jpg

Archived