ItsMoldyYo Posted September 13, 2012 Report Posted September 13, 2012 anybody got the re audio trip x? If so how do you like it? so it got the sq and spl they talk about???
n8ball2013 Posted September 13, 2012 Report Posted September 13, 2012 I had two back in 05 before they were bought out and went down hill THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
ToNasty Posted September 13, 2012 Report Posted September 13, 2012 As did i. I had one wgen they were the new great thing out. Like was said they went downhill. Theres much better out now for half the price ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
IndianaBassHead Posted September 13, 2012 Report Posted September 13, 2012 I had a xxx 12 new style and was very disappointed. Ended up selling it a couple weeks later. There are much better options for the money. Audio Build Ride: 2002 Chevy Blazer 4 door Head Unit: Pioneer deh-80prs Subs: 4 DC Level 3 15's in a 4th order wall designed by Trent Choate and Jeff Smith Subs Amp: AQ 3500.1 at wired at .5 (soon to be 2) Mids/Highs Amp: Skar 85.4 Mids/Highs: Skar components Electrical: Mechman 270 amp alt, 2 runs of Knu 0 gauge, XS Power d3400, 2 Deka Group 9a31 Build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167658-indianabasshead-blazer-dc-audio-4th-order-wall-build/ Perfomance Build 2003 Nissan 350z Greddy Twin Turbo, 3" Test pipes with Borla high-flow cats, Crawford Performance Plenum, Greddy E-manage Ultimate ECU Exedy Racing Clutch, Built Motor by Racing Innovations Greddy Over-fender aero kit (1 of 20 ever made), 19" Racing Hart r5 pro wheels 466rwhp Bike 2008 Midnight Blue Kawasaki ZX-14 Stretched 8" and lowered, Brocks Sidewinder exhaust, Power Commander 5
n8ball2013 Posted September 13, 2012 Report Posted September 13, 2012 re audio is not the company the rep was built on. If you want that. you need to look into FI or AA. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Captain Stupid Posted September 13, 2012 Report Posted September 13, 2012 I have a pair of their SX 18" subs and all I hear here is how bad they are. I can honestly say that I am very happy with my subs. They are taking nearly double the power they were rated for with 0 issues so far and they sound great! Yep, a bit more expensive than others here, but I have no complaints. SQ is good enough for me, I didn't expect much sq with an 18" sub to start with. As far as SPL goes, they exceeded my expectations. I was shooting for a 145 or better burped tone and I have hit 148.8 on music with my weak-ass stock batt and alt. I'd spend half as much as the XXX and get the SX unless you plan beat the hell out of them. For my 3500 watt system, the SXs are great!! 2006 Cadillac Escalade 2/3 drop on 28" wheels Two RE SX 18" subs RF T2500-1bdCP amp, 3531watts on birthsheet Custom carbon fiber sub box EVERYTHING else is stock, for now 149.4 @ 37hz, Termlab, dash, open window on two AQ3 18s all stock electrical, wired to .25 ohm on a RF T2500 148.8 @ 36hz, Termlab, dash, open window on one AQ3 18 all stock electrical, wired to .5 ohm on a RF T2500 147.8 @ 38hz, Termlab, legal, sealed on two RE SX 18s 146.4 @ 36hz, Termlab, legal, sealed on one RE SX 18 Link to my hack-built, stupid, carbon fiber wasting project.... http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/149946-carbon-fiber-box-update-1494db-37hz-on-tl/ http://gifsoup.com/NDM3MTc1MQ
ToNasty Posted September 13, 2012 Report Posted September 13, 2012 The only re sub im happy with and have always been happy with is the re sr. I just i.stalled 2 in the womans car. But they will be changed out for some sa"s. There nice but its not nice enough ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
ItsMoldyYo Posted September 13, 2012 Author Report Posted September 13, 2012 wow thanks fellas that kinda helped.... I was torn between re and dc and thought hell ill buy em both and see whats better... I read that the trip x was outstanding but now after a pro opinion I think ill stick strictly to the dc!!!!
ItsMoldyYo Posted September 13, 2012 Author Report Posted September 13, 2012 now that i look at aa there subs look kick ass, im lookin at 200 rms or 2500 rms.... And the aa has the perfect one for that!!!
n8ball2013 Posted September 13, 2012 Report Posted September 13, 2012 its also completely machined in america with all american parts except the ferrite and neo. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.