Jump to content

THE CRAZIEST AUDIO INSTALL EVER! MUST SEE TO BELIEVE!


Recommended Posts

Posted

He built a taurus few years ago.

Guy actually understands electronics

Looks like complete shit, but it works.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz
Posted

He built a taurus few years ago.

Guy actually understands electronics

Looks like complete shit, but it works.

WOW.

You know... has horrified as I was at first, but when I saw the guy and his helmet- I changed from "what tha?" to "Right On." Because Screw everyone else!! LOL!!

It is his so he can do what he wants, but by the looks of things- I would be a bit scared of fire. But in the event of an accident??? fugghiddaboudit.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install


You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Posted

this van will be doing donuts in an empty walmart parking lot during the apocalypse ....i bet he has a siren and pa system on there aswell

@DJSMARTGUY PRODUCER/ENGINEER of YOUNG PROBLEMZ ...boy i got so many........boy i got so many

-TEAM WOBBLY WOOFERS-

4 18s MAKE YOU SCREAM!

Posted

1:23 I dont half ass anything! :wacky:

Mk4 jetta 2 point slow

Kenwood KDC-X496

hifonics HFI-1000d

Obsidian 12 in a 2 cube box 34hz

some shitty orion 4 channel

2 pairs of infinty components

Posted

Cookin hot pockets while he cooks coils. Like a boss

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Posted

He would make a great tailgating buddy for sure

Vehicle: 1999 Chevy Suburban AKA The Bammin' Beast

Battery: 25 XS Power XP1000's

Sub Amp: 3 DC 9k's

Sub Stage: 18 DC Lvl 4 M2 12's in a Nasty 4th Order


Subscribe now! Prizes will be given away for every 1000 subscribers!

Posted

lol I like all the volage meter in the front, watching everything!

(2007 Chevy Tahoe LT)

Mechman 320A

OEM AGM 

D'Amore Engineering HLC-2 Sig Converter

D'Amore Engineering E1500.1

Fi Audio Neo 3.5 12"

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 15486 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...