dog24fret Posted January 15, 2013 Report Posted January 15, 2013 Obama getting in the first time was dumb luck - he was a good public speaker. The second term? That's a mistake. Agreed. You notice the phone in the pic . Cowboy Escort GrAnny ThUmper The Burp
matt402 Posted January 15, 2013 Report Posted January 15, 2013 quote this keep it in the political arena ^fixed. =]
roscoe1129 Posted January 15, 2013 Report Posted January 15, 2013 keep the political shit outta here anything I missed is due to me being mobile and when I have my pc again will be back hunting. Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
dog24fret Posted January 15, 2013 Report Posted January 15, 2013 keep the political shit outta here anything I missed is due to me being mobile and when I have my pc again will be back hunting. Yes sir. Sorry Mr hammer.You've been quiet lately. Cowboy Escort GrAnny ThUmper The Burp
boom50cal Posted January 15, 2013 Report Posted January 15, 2013 No politics, more butt sex jokes. On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
dog24fret Posted January 15, 2013 Report Posted January 15, 2013 Cowboy Escort GrAnny ThUmper The Burp
97Jetta1637 Posted January 16, 2013 Report Posted January 16, 2013 when i get off work at 9, i'll be fucking this thread up. #teamihop Two 12 inch DC XL's Carbon Fiber Cap Stetsom 7k Shell of box / baffle built by me Port / sealing the box by John Hone Fuck midrange Alpine-9886 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177428-97jettas-sql-trunk-wall-loudest-99-buick-century-custom-with-a-one-legged-owner/ price has no influence on how something sounds I told him to move the fucking port. they see me hoppin they stoppin they can't believe im so white and dirty It looks like you got so drunk, that someone came up and stole your leg.
boom50cal Posted January 16, 2013 Report Posted January 16, 2013 when i get off work at 9, i'll be fucking this thread up. I'll start before then. On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
Raptorman Posted January 16, 2013 Report Posted January 16, 2013 That girl looks nothing like 15.. She's looks like 19. Lol.. 1996 GMC Sonoma Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass 2 Ampere 5k's @ .5 TEAM FI TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said: Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.
HatersGonnaHate Posted January 16, 2013 Report Posted January 16, 2013 That was quick, like you had that image code on standby lololol My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.