boom50cal Posted April 9, 2013 Report Posted April 9, 2013 I need a picture of Adam! I got a good meme in my head! On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
Carbon Posted April 9, 2013 Report Posted April 9, 2013 I need a picture of Adam! I got a good meme in my head!
boom50cal Posted April 9, 2013 Report Posted April 9, 2013 Thank you Carbon, it works! On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
SLAYER1805 Posted April 9, 2013 Report Posted April 9, 2013 Thank you Carbon, it works! Heard he's got an 10" aeroport back there which equals deebeez!
boom50cal Posted April 9, 2013 Report Posted April 9, 2013 Thank you Carbon, it works! Heard he's got an 10" aeroport back there which equals deebeez! All he needs is a CRX and he can fart a 156! On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
zxsonnyxz Posted April 9, 2013 Report Posted April 9, 2013 As the pros didn't bother, and I don't know shit about PS.. Here's my paint version STD Passat Build 151db+STD Omega BuildMitsubishi Colt Build - Alpine|Focal|PeerlessHome Stereo BuildSmall Tang Band build - 4" fullrangeBox for 4 8"My Saab 9000 Build- I'd be very happy if you cared to check out the logs and give feedback!
zxsonnyxz Posted April 9, 2013 Report Posted April 9, 2013 Sorry Adam STD Passat Build 151db+STD Omega BuildMitsubishi Colt Build - Alpine|Focal|PeerlessHome Stereo BuildSmall Tang Band build - 4" fullrangeBox for 4 8"My Saab 9000 Build- I'd be very happy if you cared to check out the logs and give feedback!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.