Raptorman Posted August 9, 2013 Report Posted August 9, 2013 Omfg that was glorious Purp. 1996 GMC Sonoma Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass 2 Ampere 5k's @ .5 TEAM FI TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said: Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.
Chris Hammer Posted August 9, 2013 Report Posted August 9, 2013 Just made my day MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild***** Vehicles 2005 GMC Canyon CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.) crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it. CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg Sold to: Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585 Shower farts still piss me off.I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.
DubNDodge Posted August 10, 2013 Report Posted August 10, 2013 '01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log 2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said: Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.
Quiet Posted August 10, 2013 Report Posted August 10, 2013 ^^That could be a scumbag Steve or a yes baby meme 2007 Pacifica Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.
DubNDodge Posted August 10, 2013 Report Posted August 10, 2013 ^^That could be a scumbag Steve or a yes baby meme how so? I find that as bad luck. If I go after her friend, friends gonna catch hell and so would I lol. '01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log 2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said: Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.
TeamHT Posted August 10, 2013 Report Posted August 10, 2013 Because scumbag Steve wouldn't care Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
purplesyrup Posted August 10, 2013 Report Posted August 10, 2013 Omfg that was glorious Purp. Just made my day LOL thanks I could not fall asleep the other night and that happened
TeamHT Posted August 10, 2013 Report Posted August 10, 2013 That's easy to overcome. You talk to her, the other girls who would make a move but won't out of respect will get a little jealous, then you pick the one you have the most vibes from, and say, I'm really sorry honey boo boo, but I just can't get "so and so" out of my head. Make it all dramatic, bang her out, and repeat Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
Quiet Posted August 10, 2013 Report Posted August 10, 2013 2007 Pacifica Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.