C-Fizzy Posted September 19, 2012 Report Posted September 19, 2012 under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
HatersGonnaHate Posted September 19, 2012 Report Posted September 19, 2012 Cody is just going through meme'ing random people that pop up on his news feed now. Poor Richard lol. My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
donovanl12 Posted September 19, 2012 Report Posted September 19, 2012 LMAO I wish I were as funny as you guys
C-Fizzy Posted September 19, 2012 Report Posted September 19, 2012 Lol I'm just playing catch up. I got a late start to this thread. under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
C-Fizzy Posted September 19, 2012 Report Posted September 19, 2012 under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
roscoe1129 Posted September 19, 2012 Report Posted September 19, 2012 LMAO I wish I were as funny as you guys Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
donovanl12 Posted September 19, 2012 Report Posted September 19, 2012 LMAO I wish I were as funny as you guys Hahaha i couldn't find a good pic for it. Thanks haha
Omega5002 Posted September 19, 2012 Report Posted September 19, 2012 LMAO I wish I were as funny as you guys Umm, that's a 90's guy reference, but use it for stuff that was a huge problem in 90's car audio 2003 Kia Sorento Team Subsonic LowsTeam Bassin' on a Budget2016 Rebuild Under Construction Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)
C-Fizzy Posted September 19, 2012 Report Posted September 19, 2012 under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
BassJunkie Posted September 19, 2012 Report Posted September 19, 2012 LMAO I wish I were as funny as you guys Umm, that's a 90's guy reference, but use it for stuff that was a huge problem in 90's car audio 1986 C20 Suburban 9 American Bass XFL 15's B2 M1MKII 14v XS Power Batteries Maxwell Caps Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.