Second Skin Audio

VVME 12" ebay mystery subs 120.00 for 2 ?

detroitdb

Woah a lot of people in this thread seriously need a reality check but too each their own, I know I won't be coming back into this thread. I can tell you this much there are a few people I know I will never take any advice from, Car Audio or none.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

i have nothing against them buying them at all.. its just not wise to compare to DC or any brand that makes better subs

i would buy a pair just for shits and giggles

Ok, promise you guys won't get mad?

I think I might have found a possible real brand match for these subwoofers.....

You might not like it though.....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Pyle-PLPW12D-12-1600-Watt-Dual-4-Ohm-Subwoofer-/251043867103?pt=Car_Subwoofers_Enclosures&hash=item3a736169df

Except for the magnet appearance, these look REALLY similar to the (nonspoked) VVME subwoofers...

2005 VW Jetta TDIStock headunit(2) Sundown Audio E-15s @ 35hzPower Acoustik BAMF 1250.2 (will be replaced with Cadence mono)GTMat 50mil Sound Dampener

http://natsurutech.blogspot.com/

these subs are junk just like the rest and are not made to handle the power we put our subs through.

I know you aren't referring to a sub woofer you never owned or heard, that would be pretty ridiculous.

2010 HHR LT - DNX 6160 - sony xec-700 - sony xm-4040 for door mids - XM-6020 for tweets in a-pillar - saz1500d v1 - VVME RD-12 1.75 f^3 32hz

guru and president of the "cheap asses trying to beat up the block with bargain bin woofers" club

Yah, they are a bit cheaper on ebay...

Can't find the spoked variant, but I can't imagine it's much different

I'm kinda glad I didn't pick one of these up

I'm happy with my cheap junk

2005 VW Jetta TDIStock headunit(2) Sundown Audio E-15s @ 35hzPower Acoustik BAMF 1250.2 (will be replaced with Cadence mono)GTMat 50mil Sound Dampener

http://natsurutech.blogspot.com/

these subs are junk just like the rest and are not made to handle the power we put our subs through.

I know you aren't referring to a sub woofer you never owned or heard, that would be pretty ridiculous.

i was referring to the $50 subs on here.. i would like to see them take the 7k the smd takes or even the 2k the fi q takes

trust me bro the vvme are junk compared to the subs used on here and any other audio enthusiast forum.. all i can compare this subs to are pyle explode and kenwood.

Archived