Second Skin Audio

VVME 12" ebay mystery subs 120.00 for 2 ?

detroitdb

haha ok...yeah I've never called or owned any of those other companies subs...I never had a problem with "lifetime warrantys" just telling it how it is and thats my experience with the others...and as far as this sub goes it's not a dissapointment...you could compare this sub to one of 5x its price....

and in the realm people don't really talk to people either sooo...yeah...i'm trying to give this kid some info and your talking shit about me...exactly why I have left and re0signed up for this forum like 5 times in the last 3 years so...uhh...yeah...thats why I like the realm and I do not fancy the SMD site..but some ppl here are cool, and some have pretty nice setups too...

If you don't like this site, then leave

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

calling it like I see it isnt talking shit.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Comparable to a sub 5 times it's price?

You trollin.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

• 1 month later...

Noob here. First time posting, long time on this message board though. I've done some research on these subs and have been tempted to try them out. I was looking for two 12" 2 ohm dvc to run on my jbl 1201.1ii for my everyday driver. I've only seen them sell the 4 ohm dvc set up but not the 2 ohm variety. I contacted the seller and he (or she) said that they have a 2 ohm set up as well...I'm a bit skeptical because I don't think they have any idea on what they actually have. Any thoughts on this particular set up? Any help finding if what the seller saying is true would be appreciated as well.

My buddy had four of them on a saz 1500 v3. They bumped hard for what they were..

2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee LaredoPioneer AVH- 3200DVD2/0 Flex-A-Prene Welding Cable

(2) Fully Loaded Fi Sp4's dual 1-------> My YouTube Channel <-------

Needs more power those woofers will laugh at that turd

We never clamped alternator but it bumped in his wagon. Never thought they were so cheap..

2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee LaredoPioneer AVH- 3200DVD2/0 Flex-A-Prene Welding Cable

(2) Fully Loaded Fi Sp4's dual 1-------> My YouTube Channel <-------

Needs more power those woofers will laugh at that turd

haha ok...yeah I've never called or owned any of those other companies subs...I never had a problem with "lifetime warrantys" just telling it how it is and thats my experience with the others...and as far as this sub goes it's not a dissapointment...you could compare this sub to one of 5x its price....

and in the realm people don't really talk to people either sooo...yeah...i'm trying to give this kid some info and your talking shit about me...exactly why I have left and re0signed up for this forum like 5 times in the last 3 years so...uhh...yeah...thats why I like the realm and I do not fancy the SMD site..but some ppl here are cool, and some have pretty nice setups too...

mystery sub better than these in same box in same car on same amp on same headunit

Alpine type r--the people that answer the phone are dumbasses

rockford hx2-RF 1 year warranty is good, but it's a pain

memphis M3--lifetime warranty is a joke, they don;t even do it anymore

sundown SA--they had the best cusomer service out of all the others BTW, just wanted to clairify that

Mystery sub responds next day no problems

OK, here is my question. If you have experienced the customer service for all these brands, does that mean you blew all of them? If so, ever stop to think you might be doing something wrong????

2012 North American Street Stock Runner-up - 150.9 on 1800 clamped watts (Teammate)
2013 dB Drag Street Trunk World Champion - 153.9 on 3200 clamped Watts (Teammate)
2013 MECA Trunk 1 World Champion - 152.8 Headrest (Teammate)
2013 MECA Park & Pound 2 World Champion - 130.6 (Teammate)

Checkout our build and videos !! : ) 150+ Trunk Build Log itsgordy1 youtube channel (click for Hairtricks)

Smith's Custom Seats
Martinsburg, PA

(Second Skin Dealer)

Archived