LukeYoung Posted September 19, 2012 Report Posted September 19, 2012 SO my teaser got you. And now I promise this is finally the real thing. Thanks for watching. 1998 Subaru Forester S DC 7.5K And DC 175.4 270XP DC Alternator One XS 5100R Three XS Power XP3000 All XS Power Wire Two SMD 18's I ONLY POUND BLOCKS AND PUSSY
Justscrap Posted September 19, 2012 Report Posted September 19, 2012 Dope vid bro....crazy flex! if you put a DD-1 in your amp terminal and it immediately went up in smoke, i would be concerned. If you shoved your dick in the terminal and it didn't blow up but a month later it blew up, i STILL WOULDN'T be able to blame your dick. It just does not make sense at all.
tacomaguy1 Posted September 19, 2012 Report Posted September 19, 2012 lol at the box Team Flex Issues
LukeYoung Posted September 19, 2012 Author Report Posted September 19, 2012 Thanks bro. I appreciate it. 1998 Subaru Forester S DC 7.5K And DC 175.4 270XP DC Alternator One XS 5100R Three XS Power XP3000 All XS Power Wire Two SMD 18's I ONLY POUND BLOCKS AND PUSSY
Bump4life Posted September 19, 2012 Report Posted September 19, 2012 damn. your car must hate you. nice vid Buyer/Seller Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemead...5015-bump4life/ MB C220 153 Trunk Car Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d/#entry1840136 MB C280 Ipad Dash SQ Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194484-bump4lifes-new-benz-tony-c-relay-kit-pictures-ce-electric-audison-front-stage-installed/ My SPL Log: http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1 BMW M340 xDrive Stock, for now. Corner Load 10" maybe soon. But does 10s in the 1/4... Best Scores out of a trunk 153.0 sealed legal full tilt clamped 5524 @ 42 hz 154+ windows down, 155+ kick
bigmescan Posted September 19, 2012 Report Posted September 19, 2012 SONY XAV-701HDRF power 400.4 RF power 1000bd 3 Sundown x8's d22004 f150 single cab2 sets of components MB quart 6.5 onx (2 tweets 2 6.5 perdoor)stock batt up fronBIG 3http://www.stevemead...-vid-pg-11-922/http://www.youtube.c.../TheBigmescan74
C-Fizzy Posted September 19, 2012 Report Posted September 19, 2012 Nice amount of flex man. And I had a box just like yours once, shit was 5" away from my roof lol You gonna end up walling off? You'll notice a HUGE difference if you do. under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
LukeYoung Posted September 19, 2012 Author Report Posted September 19, 2012 Id like to do a C-pillar wall. But with the amount of space I may not be able to. if I do a wall I wont be able to get the the amps, so I might just do one big ass box in the back. I WANT MY BACK SEATS!!!! lol. Last option is lose one sub. 1998 Subaru Forester S DC 7.5K And DC 175.4 270XP DC Alternator One XS 5100R Three XS Power XP3000 All XS Power Wire Two SMD 18's I ONLY POUND BLOCKS AND PUSSY
JamieHoward Posted September 19, 2012 Report Posted September 19, 2012 LMAO. TIRE flex??? RADIATOR flex??? WTF. That poor bee didn't know wtf to sting. haha.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.