White / Silver 64gb Iphone 5 - Got mine!

if there's no real difference between the 4s and the 5.....i don't think I'll be upgrading.

What the f**k is an appropriate signature supposed to look like?

2013 Kia Forte Koup

Pioneer AVH-X4600BT

iDMax 12

DD M1c @ 2 ohms

Rockford Prime 200.2

Pioneer 6.75" Comp Set

XS S3400, D2700

Project DB Battery Terminals

Axxess ASWC

Stinger HPM Everywhereeee

90 Sq. Ft. of Stinger Roadkill

Stock Alt

Stuff To Come

Sundown X-12

New Amp

New Comps

4 Channel Amp

My Current Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167462-13-kia-forte-koup-dd-setup/

My Old Build: http://www.stevemead..._+2000 +mustang

I hear ya, like I said, I'm not your typical user, I enjoy running custom ROMs, being able to change absolutely everything. I hate that apple tries so hard to restrict that. No removable storage, no removable battery, stupid proprietary plug, no support for custom ROMs, updating will remove your jailbreak, etc. The screen size is probably the biggest killer for me though, love having a big screen, can't wait for the galaxy note 2!!

I hear ya, like I said, I'm not your typical user, I enjoy running custom ROMs, being able to change absolutely everything. I hate that apple tries so hard to restrict that. No removable storage, no removable battery, stupid proprietary plug, no support for custom ROMs, updating will remove your jailbreak, etc. The screen size is probably the biggest killer for me though, love having a big screen, can't wait for the galaxy note 2!!

what carrier are you on with your 200+ gigs a month?

Lol

I'm glad I don't have to pay that phone bill, I'm always on the net and I barely use 3 gigs a month wtf?

im calling bullshit.. ask him what carrier he is on. I have access to mostly all of them and will be able to verify if his 200+gb data account is accurate of totally full of shit. Remember we dont like people who have to lie to kick it

I am waiting......

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

even if hes on an unlimited plan the throttling would be ridiculous.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

even if hes on an unlimited plan the throttling would be ridiculous.

you and I know both that 200+gigs on a mobile phone is an outrageous claim. He would have to be using the phone as a hotspot for multiple users everyday of the entire month constantly to achieve that amount of data.

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

the question is, will those adapters work? Since currently theres like 2 headunits that will work with the iphone 5, the radio market will catch on sometime mid 2013 (so if you use your iphone for a ipod in your ride, you might want to hang on to your 4s). A lot of it is to due with the new plug being a digital out unlike the old plugs, not sure if that adapter will fix these issues or not. However most radios will allow you to stream music via blue tooth.

DelRayCustoms has done a few videos about it already, and one of the newest Alpines works with the iphone 5 (pretty sure its the alpine doubledin with the 8inch screen).

the question is, will those adapters work? Since currently theres like 2 headunits that will work with the iphone 5, the radio market will catch on sometime mid 2013 (so if you use your iphone for a ipod in your ride, you might want to hang on to your 4s). A lot of it is to due with the new plug being a digital out unlike the old plugs, not sure if that adapter will fix these issues or not. However most radios will allow you to stream music via blue tooth.

DelRayCustoms has done a few videos about it already, and one of the newest Alpines works with the iphone 5 (pretty sure its the alpine doubledin with the 8inch screen).

iphone 5 works on all our jvc and pioneer decks, i only checked music on the device and pandora/slacker but dont really care about anything else.

i skipped through tracks and got all metadata and everything on my personal pioneer 9400bh

Thats odd, DelRayCustoms here on the forums said they didnt, unless you stream via bluetooth on the pioneer units.

i havent tried any AV decks but like i said, on my personal dehp9400bh everything works just fine, as well as the JVC in the truck.