ive set of PLENTY of alarms in my day. the parking lot of my old college hated me. that was when i had my white dakota with the 2 T1 12s

with the 4 15s now...i barely even gotta turn it up.

PS...nice vid!!!

Those were fun days, lol, i remember all them days, carpooling and setting off alarms, i was happy when my Alpine Type R 12's actually set off an alarm lol..

great days

06 SCION tC

that's a gamble right there downsizing to twelves. sure...you can put more than twice the power to them a piece, but you lose cone area. enough to matter with the power gain? not sure. my guess is that it would be a little louder at LEAST. given that you build a proper box for them

thats soooooo sik, u think my 2 12" infinity subs would do that at 600-700WRMS lool prob not but i just want to know, and wat would more likely set of alarm, lower hertz or higher i would prob go with 60-70 hertz, wat u guys think?

ca-f2.jpg

1 12 inch infinity 1240watts...only can fit that in a hilux single cab...

1 infinity 1000 watt mono block...

2 Hifonics Zues 6.5" Components

2 Hifonics Zues Tweeters

2 cross-over boxes

1 run of 4GA

200 Fuse

1 Kenwood Head-deck

you know thats all fun and all but how do you think those people who just got their shit set off feel when they come out and their alarm goes bonkers and lets them know somebody was messing with their shit? or someone sees that stuff and follows you and jacks you for your shit later. Time and a place for everything. maybe Im getting old but I'm a conservative bumper now

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

• 2 weeks later...
you know thats all fun and all but how do you think those people who just got their shit set off feel when they come out and their alarm goes bonkers and lets them know somebody was messing with their shit? or someone sees that stuff and follows you and jacks you for your shit later. Time and a place for everything. maybe Im getting old but I'm a conservative bumper now

Hmmm. The only safe place to bump is probably a mall parkinglot (when leaving of course).

I would never bump at a college campus or something.

How much does the police fine for that kind of stuff anyway?

Edited by moh.vze.com

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

Hmmm. The only safe place to bump is probably a mall parkinglot (when leaving of course).

I would never bump at a college campus or something.

How much does the police fine for that kind of stuff anyway?

$68.50 here :lol:

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

its not hard at all to set of alarms inside of a parking garage

I should try it one day

Hmmm. I've only set off a car alarm once in the past 2 years and I think it was because I was right next to the car ~_~ (was outdoor parking lot).

It felt good knowing that my 600 rms system set off something =P

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs