LukeYoung Posted September 23, 2012 Report Posted September 23, 2012 So I went ahead and let the SMD's breath a little. Good times followed. lol 1998 Subaru Forester S DC 7.5K And DC 175.4 270XP DC Alternator One XS 5100R Three XS Power XP3000 All XS Power Wire Two SMD 18's I ONLY POUND BLOCKS AND PUSSY
roscoe1129 Posted September 23, 2012 Report Posted September 23, 2012 uuuhhhm i didnt see any hair! Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
LukeYoung Posted September 23, 2012 Author Report Posted September 23, 2012 Almost 80 people reading this post right now, thats a first for me. koooo. =) 1998 Subaru Forester S DC 7.5K And DC 175.4 270XP DC Alternator One XS 5100R Three XS Power XP3000 All XS Power Wire Two SMD 18's I ONLY POUND BLOCKS AND PUSSY
C-Fizzy Posted September 23, 2012 Report Posted September 23, 2012 Ah bass. The revealer of cleavage. under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
Mike Whitenton Posted September 23, 2012 Report Posted September 23, 2012 Waiter, there's a hair in my sub!
Audio Customs Posted September 23, 2012 Report Posted September 23, 2012 So I went ahead and let the SMD's breath a little. Good times followed. lol cone area http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/6819-cone-area-of-a-subwoofer/ 4th order band pass basic http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/126478-basics-of-a-4th-order-bandpass-enclosure/ this is Torres box calculator My GUI Box Tuning Calculator Download - Updated 8/18/2012
sayhuh? Posted September 23, 2012 Report Posted September 23, 2012 That makes up for the loss of 28 seconds. Although I watched it twice and have yet to see this hair trick..only boob separation. Blown
armykyle1 Posted September 23, 2012 Report Posted September 23, 2012 so chinese uh? I put over 6k to a pair of SA12s, for music and burps. I think you guys need to check your shit lol TEAM XS POWERTEAM HEAVY HERTZMy build- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194454-e46-bmw-build-pos/#entry2914134youtube- http://www.youtube.com/user/armykyle1big build starting
KMS Posted September 23, 2012 Report Posted September 23, 2012 Wait, what happened. I was staring at something. Say that again. Alpine PDX-V9 Morel Tempo 6 Alpine SBR-S8-4 Alpine CDE 149BT
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.