Monday Night Football!! GB at Seattle

If they are better than 8-8 I'll PayPal you 20$.

Make it $100 bet and you got a deal. I'll give you $100 if they lose 8 games, you can send me $100 if they win 9 games. Regular season games (obviously), and if the loser doesn't pay within 48 hours of that mark being reached, bad seller feedback goes up. Deal?

2006 Cadillac Escalade

2/3 drop on 28" wheels

Two RE SX 18" subs

RF T2500-1bdCP amp, 3531watts on birthsheet

Custom carbon fiber sub box

EVERYTHING else is stock, for now

149.4 @ 37hz, Termlab, dash, open window on two AQ3 18s all stock electrical, wired to .25 ohm on a RF T2500

148.8 @ 36hz, Termlab, dash, open window on one AQ3 18 all stock electrical, wired to .5 ohm on a RF T2500

147.8 @ 38hz, Termlab, legal, sealed on two RE SX 18s

146.4 @ 36hz, Termlab, legal, sealed on one RE SX 18

Link to my hack-built, stupid, carbon fiber wasting project.... http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/149946-carbon-fiber-box-update-1494db-37hz-on-tl/

http://gifsoup.com/NDM3MTc1MQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKGsCwiRBzE&playnext=1&list=PL71EB8A5E979928E2&feature=results_video

That's about the best I can do. Ain't searchin the net for hours for that. OPI is called, when it occurs unless horrible refs. But... when it does happen on the final play, doesn't really get called. Can't find his name but a retired official was in the booth during that, talking to Jon Gruden and the camera and he said those words. Can't find his name, video anything.

Again, how can you even begin to compare Tate's situation with this videos?

Both players looking up in this vid, and working towards a better position. In this vid is looked like the receiver had to somewhat run through the defender to get in position to catch the ball, the defender can't really use himself as a way to stop the reviver from getting into position because that would make it a DEFENSIVE pass interference, so again, nothing like this situation.

And about the other comment, no vid, no name, and you're the only that has even mentioned that....don't think so. Haha

because it was still a offensive pass interference. only the first 5 yards the players are allowed to push and shove any beyond is OPI or PI

Not really.

Guy didn't push, he continued to run his route. Tangle ups like those tend to get called as PI not OPI though.

exactly our point. OPI are not always called. only when its a clear interception and guy gets popped before completing the catch

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKGsCwiRBzE&playnext=1&list=PL71EB8A5E979928E2&feature=results_video

That's about the best I can do. Ain't searchin the net for hours for that. OPI is called, when it occurs unless horrible refs. But... when it does happen on the final play, doesn't really get called. Can't find his name but a retired official was in the booth during that, talking to Jon Gruden and the camera and he said those words. Can't find his name, video anything.

Again, how can you even begin to compare Tate's situation with this videos?

Both players looking up in this vid, and working towards a better position. In this vid is looked like the receiver had to somewhat run through the defender to get in position to catch the ball, the defender can't really use himself as a way to stop the reviver from getting into position because that would make it a DEFENSIVE pass interference, so again, nothing like this situation.

And about the other comment, no vid, no name, and you're the only that has even mentioned that....don't think so. Haha

because it was still a offensive pass interference. only the first 5 yards the players are allowed to push and shove any beyond is OPI or PI

Not really.

Guy didn't push, he continued to run his route. Tangle ups like those tend to get called as PI not OPI though.

exactly our point. OPI are not always called. only when its a clear interception and guy gets popped before completing the catch

OPI's get called when they need to be called, neither of the 3 videos posted showed played that deserved OPIs. So why would they have gotten called if they weren't really there?

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

If they are better than 8-8 I'll PayPal you 20$.

Make it $100 bet and you got a deal. I'll give you $100 if they lose 8 games, you can send me $100 if they win 9 games. Regular season games (obviously), and if the loser doesn't pay within 48 hours of that mark being reached, bad seller feedback goes up. Deal?

lol Not betting 100 dollars. Not betting period. I'll give you 20 dollars if I'm wrong. I don't want your money for seeing the obvious.

SMD Super Seller/Buyer

Audison----Hertz----Rainbow

read the rules right

unnecessarily wrestling or driving him down after the passer has thrown the

ball, even if the rusher makes his initial contact with the passer within the one-step limitation provided

A rushing defender is prohibited from forcibly hitting in the knee area or below a passer who has one

or both feet on the ground, even if the initial contact is above the knee. It is not a foul if the defender is

blocked (or fouled) into the passer and has no opportunity to avoid him;

when the QB is out the pocket they dont have to cradle yet hitting bellow the knee is still a penalty. NFL is all about protecting the players

You can hit a quarterback below the knees if he is standing still. That is the point of the rule. If he is running you can tackle his legs just like anyone else.

If you watch the replay, the defender hit the quarterback within a step after he threw the ball. That should not have been a penalty according to the rules.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Archived