Monday Night Football!! GB at Seattle

I wanted the Seahawks to win but not like that. That was just wrong.

Car

1991 Honda Accord EX

System I now have and is finally installed!

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

Digital Designs 3512

Digtal Designs CS 6.5" components

Audioque 2200

DD Audio C5b

Optima Yellow Top

Rockford Fosgate 1/0

Damplifier Pro

Luxury Liner Pro

ddaudiologo.jpg

I no longer belive in the NFL if this doesn't get overturned i dont know what im going to do on my sundays...

start a new build log?

Seattle fans point of view is not valid in this topic.. if that would be my team i would be yeah that was a TD but im not a packer fan nor a seahawk fan.. i do however go for the head coach seattle has. he used to be usc coach

Til Bush got in trouble then they both blew that popsicle stand. Sure, Bush was out of college already and pete was still there, but when the whole controversy came around, pete said deuces!

Sheena = pedobear

For those who did not watch this craptastrophy of a call. Notice how one ref says no good and the other says good, and it was reviewed and still called TD. Packers walked off the field and after 5 minutes they made them come back so Seahawks could kick the extra point and officially finish the game. I'ma a Niners fan so of course its fuck the Packers but in no way is this call acceptable. Also, the way Tate was happy saying he knew it was a TD he made SMDH, Seahawks know they got lucky and should try to sweep this one under the rug

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hTFMD5NX1Q

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Yes, I'm a homer.

Yes, I'd be pissed if I was a GB fan.

Yes, I'd be pissed if they reversed the call after review.

Yes, I'd be pissed at the refs for all of the earlier blown calls in the game if the Seahawks ended up losing.

Yes, the Seahawks deserved to win based on the first half of the game.

Yes, the Packers deserved to win based on the second half of the game.

Yes, the refs blew multiple calls on both sides of the ball for both teams.

But I will say the same thing about this game that I tell others about Superbowl 40, when the Seahawks were on the losing side of poor officiating. You gotta put your team into a position where poor officiating has no affect on the outcome of the game. In Superbowl 40, it was the Seahawks fault for not dominating the game enough that the refs poor officiating wouldn't have an affect on the outcome of the game. Same with the Packers here. It isn't the winning teams fault when the refs blow calls, it is the losing teams fault for allowing themselves to be in that position.

2006 Cadillac Escalade

2/3 drop on 28" wheels

Two RE SX 18" subs

RF T2500-1bdCP amp, 3531watts on birthsheet

Custom carbon fiber sub box

EVERYTHING else is stock, for now

149.4 @ 37hz, Termlab, dash, open window on two AQ3 18s all stock electrical, wired to .25 ohm on a RF T2500

148.8 @ 36hz, Termlab, dash, open window on one AQ3 18 all stock electrical, wired to .5 ohm on a RF T2500

147.8 @ 38hz, Termlab, legal, sealed on two RE SX 18s

146.4 @ 36hz, Termlab, legal, sealed on one RE SX 18

Link to my hack-built, stupid, carbon fiber wasting project.... http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/149946-carbon-fiber-box-update-1494db-37hz-on-tl/

http://gifsoup.com/NDM3MTc1MQ

DUde poor officals can MAKE OR BREAK a game if something isnt called or is called on that could be on either a Game winning play or them losing the game

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Archived