Jump to content

no other forum like this


Recommended Posts

Posted

why reported?

and yeah nate i agree. thats why i like it here cause your not frowned apon for having your own style with how you modify your car

C-Fizzy, on 01 April 2012 - 01:06 PM, said:

Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch.

Check out my build thread http://www.stevemead...product-page-2/

New build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172646-punkrocks-97-civic-build/

Posted

I think it was joke on the reported part, plus authority wise, Admin> Super Mod

This is practically the only audio site(besides DSBP) I'm on really cause I like this place, very helpful at times, and cool people here too.

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget


2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

Posted

I don't care, I wouldn't trade watching n8 fuck with people for anything.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.
Posted

Yes, I will admit ... This is a really cool forum 4 sure !!!

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Posted

I used to be a member on a vehicle specific forum for colorado/canyons. First thing they always say is why did you buy a crewcab if you were going to take the back seats out or cover em with a big sub box. The guys over on the truck forum think a jlw3 in stealth box hits "hard" and anything more is unecessary. I would get all kinds of hell for a ZVX18 and 2+K just for my sub along with about 800w for highs.

Than the v8 guys bash on the I4 guys and dont understand why Im content with getting 25+mpg on the fwy. They think anything other than 4wd shouldnt have all terrain tires. I might be 2wd but I have a locker and understand momentum and line selection better than most the 4wd guys. I feel like your met with mostly snobbery and douchiness if you step out of the NORM.

Here there is some general bashing joke making but when it comes down to it there is more helpfull criticism and advice than anything else. You ask a question...not a noobtastic question...you get responses with real answers. People will give advice pitch in and show you their own mistakes in an attempt to help you out. This is more of a community than most other forums online. Let the nuthugging jokes begin lol.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.
Posted

The help on here is great, definitely glad I joined a while back. Helped me in each build since I've been a member! That reminds me I have to put up my build log... however it's going to be a complete start to finish..

Car: 2011 Ford Taurus SEL / Alt: DC Power 270XP (Will be here 7/17!!!)

Deck: Pioneer AVIC-Z140BH / Amps: (1) DC 5.0k, (1) RF T400-2

Speaks: RF T2652-S 6.5" and RF T1692 6x9"

Subs: (2) DC XLm2 15's / Batts: (2) XS XP3000's

Wiring: Kolossus Fleks Kable 1/0 (2 runs)

Posted

I think it was joke on the reported part, plus authority wise, Admin> Super Mod

This is practically the only audio site(besides DSBP) I'm on really cause I like this place, very helpful at times, and cool people here too.

thou haseth no idea the capabilities I posseth for you only comment on what is seen but should fear what is unseen

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

Posted

Good thing I honor you Sensai for being the forum's ninja

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget


2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

Posted

Good thing I honor you Sensai for being the forum's ninja

i shall depart my son

:poof:

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

Posted

^ this is why I love this forum. also whenever n8 fucks with adam

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.



EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3018 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...