LOL Worst officiating in NFL history...wtf am I watching.

I love it. Thats karma for you greedy NFL fucks. last year when you wanted all that money and had locked everyone out it was ok. This year when someone else does it its a travesty. Take a little lesson in humility. You hurt everyone last year including yourselves. From the ticket guy to the hot dog guy to the referees. People making 50k a year to support their families with were told not to come to work and werent getting paid. but it was ok then right? because you needed 10 million instead of 8 a year. Funny how things have a way of coming back to bite you in the ass right?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I love it. Thats karma for you greedy NFL fucks. last year when you wanted all that money and had locked everyone out it was ok. This year when someone else does it its a travesty. Take a little lesson in humility. You hurt everyone last year including yourselves. From the ticket guy to the hot dog guy to the referees. People making 50k a year to support their families with were told not to come to work and werent getting paid. but it was ok then right? because you needed 10 million instead of 8 a year. Funny how things have a way of coming back to bite you in the ass right?

Can't say it any better. Stop the whole world cause you ain't making what you think you should, but then everything gets settled for the year and it's ok. But then when the refs are doing the same thing, screw the refs and they're such horrible people? Take a good look in the mirror.

Damn good words there n8.

Sheena = pedobear

I'm just happy that the seahawks won.

I don't care what you or the refs say, Seahawks may have a win on paper but they DID NOT win.

www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto

He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win.

^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW

Unfortunately this is why I won't watch football anymore. Such bullshit calls are made, stupid mistakes, too much drama. I'll stick behind my Steelers the whole way (Yep, I was born there and I'll root for the team, but not Ben's idiotic mistakes) but I won't watch games anymore. It's like watching a fucking daycare...

POTATO!

bens idiotic mistakes? what fucking drunk college girls and using his money to get laid? thats never happened before.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I knew something was fishy when I heard the seahawks won. It's nice to be reminded why I haven't watch football since Dan Marino was a Dolphin.

New build coming........

YouTube:http://www.youtube.c...6?feature=guide

Old Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d-on-the-cheap/

Old Screen name: Redrebel66

Archived