*SOLD*Rockford Fosgate 6.5"T3 LOCK please

PM's are coming guys,... and yes,.. first come, first served,.. that is only fair.

BUT,...

I will need a little time here guys. I have A LOT of gear and money going out, or in the field right this moment, and more shipping.

SO, if your unable to be patient, then, please, go somewhere else and im sorry for taking up your time. I dont mean to come off as an asshole, the fact is, i have a shit ton going on, and a shit ton more to do. And, i need to slow down, because some stuff is lacking due to my feeling of " i need to do it all in one day". Or bending over backwards for everyone, just to make everyone happy. Well, i need to start looking at us for a bit.

Weve had a select few members and MOD's calm us down, and bring us to earth. With that, ill get these out, but, on my terms.

Again, i thank you for all the interest. BUT, you will have to just be somewhat patient, and if your not able to be, or need a comp set yesterday, then by all means, no hard feelings, and go find some, from somebody else.

THANKS ALL!!!.......

Kyle and Laura

PM's are coming guys,... and yes,.. first come, first served,.. that is only fair.

BUT,...

I will need a little time here guys. I have A LOT of gear and money going out, or in the field right this moment, and more shipping.

SO, if your unable to be patient, then, please, go somewhere else and im sorry for taking up your time. I dont mean to come off as an asshole, the fact is, i have a shit ton going on, and a shit ton more to do. And, i need to slow down, because some stuff is lacking due to my feeling of " i need to do it all in one day". Or bending over backwards for everyone, just to make everyone happy. Well, i need to start looking at us for a bit.

Weve had a select few members and MOD's calm us down, and bring us to earth. With that, ill get these out, but, on my terms.

Again, i thank you for all the interest. BUT, you will have to just be somewhat patient, and if your not able to be, or need a comp set yesterday, then by all means, no hard feelings, and go find some, from somebody else.

THANKS ALL!!!.......

Kyle and Laura

You guys are assholes!!! I want them yesterday.

LOL :P

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Im still in on this PM me when your ready.

XS Power D5100, 2 D2700s, & 2 D975s

MechMan 220a Alt

DC 5K

Kicker 650.4

2 12 Ascendant Audio Mayhem's

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

Rockford Fosgate 3sity.1

Build log: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166792-88-nissan-maxima-trunk-build/#entry2430899

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191439-lexus-is300-fi-crescendo-shca-rf-pics/

Archived