Excessive Amperage Alt **Tested @ 239a this morning**

You can use pretty much any cs130 alternator on it, the ad244 has the same mounts on it as well. The alt on my sunfire is an astrovan alt.

Only issue you may have is with the harness, does yours look similar to this?

571433184_photobucket_44460_.jpg

571433184_photobucket_44458_.jpg

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

idk about the plug but when i look at the female recepticle.. im pretty sure thats a match

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC

Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of -

DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s

Thanks for all the helpage again.

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

dc power can pretty much make you any harness to convert to almost any gm alt with that style plug, only issue would be if the alt bolted up or not. When I got my alt my pins were in the wrong place, it charged but it would cause a check engine light. Called up dc power and they sent me a harness to fix the issue.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

DCs customer service is shit. Bigpimpin91 on here waited over 6months for his alt and then had issues with it. I ordered the tripple alt braket from them And all they did was throw a handfull of bolts and a wire harness into a box and ship it, basicslly got a box with a braket some bolts wiring, and a belt and had to figure it out myself. ( and im very mechanically inclined) and had a hard time

I used to have a mechman 425a alt. Blew up on me, sent it in for repair.. The night i get it back it STINKs like burnt alt when i loaded it down ( for those who have killed one you k ow the smell) Left it in never really thought to clamp it... Swapped all my alts for singer alts, send the mechman alt out to a reputable shop ( no names for ovbvios reasons) Clamped 22a out of it.. Opend it up.. And they usef a 220a stator... Shop that clamped it/rebuilt it said it should be rated at 250a MAX

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

DCs customer service is shit. Bigpimpin91 on here waited over 6months for his alt and then had issues with it. I ordered the tripple alt braket from them And all they did was throw a handfull of bolts and a wire harness into a box and ship it, basicslly got a box with a braket some bolts wiring, and a belt and had to figure it out myself. ( and im very mechanically inclined) and had a hard time

I used to have a mechman 425a alt. Blew up on me, sent it in for repair.. The night i get it back it STINKs like burnt alt when i loaded it down ( for those who have killed one you k ow the smell) Left it in never really thought to clamp it... Swapped all my alts for singer alts, send the mechman alt out to a reputable shop ( no names for ovbvios reasons) Clamped 22a out of it.. Opend it up.. And they usef a 220a stator... Shop that clamped it/rebuilt it said it should be rated at 250a MAX

Yeah..

im not or cant talk ish,... but,.. i know what happened to my order..........

and i know how i was taken care of by SINGER, and EXCESSIVE...

Which was night and day..........

again, i will only buy my HO alts from said.... just MY OWN PERSONAL experiance.......... hope others had better....

edit- fact is, what i got, and how i was taken care of.......

Wont talk dick on no body,... but, also, wont go that direction again...... I know where to go for my charging needs.... and that is that....

ill call excess in the am. and unless hes got something stellar for me im suppossed to here back about from singer soon. well see

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Yep. Was all about Mechman, and even though some things were being worked on, I just felt like I was shit. I'm not degrading a forum sponsor, but I know where I'm not spending my money.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Archived