DC Sound Lab

Can i Please have some stickers

Why would you want to run their stickers if the company themselves dont want to give you any? Stickers aren't cheap to make and it adds to the bottom line, I get that. I've made them before in bulk and I think they were about $0.75 each when ordering 300 or so. So I get that companies may not want to send stickers out with every item purchased anymore just so a guy can stick them on his toolbox or not stick them anywhere. But if you are running their product and you ask them for them and they won't send you any, then why would you want to fly their colors so much? I agree with what the one guy said above about going to office depot and making them yourself.....if you really need them that bad. Not busting your balls OP, just saying I'd let the company decide if I rep their shit or not by whether they gave me any or not.

2006 Cadillac Escalade

2/3 drop on 28" wheels

Two RE SX 18" subs

RF T2500-1bdCP amp, 3531watts on birthsheet

Custom carbon fiber sub box

EVERYTHING else is stock, for now

149.4 @ 37hz, Termlab, dash, open window on two AQ3 18s all stock electrical, wired to .25 ohm on a RF T2500

148.8 @ 36hz, Termlab, dash, open window on one AQ3 18 all stock electrical, wired to .5 ohm on a RF T2500

147.8 @ 38hz, Termlab, legal, sealed on two RE SX 18s

146.4 @ 36hz, Termlab, legal, sealed on one RE SX 18

Link to my hack-built, stupid, carbon fiber wasting project.... http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/149946-carbon-fiber-box-update-1494db-37hz-on-tl/

http://gifsoup.com/NDM3MTc1MQ

u know whats funny. all i was asking for was some help getting some stickers from you guys and all i got was some dumb ass replies about ask nicely. come on man. this site is so funny. i just needed some help.and the place you are supposed to go to get it is no help at all. the things i said in my post werent literal. i dont just ride around with my shit turned up to intentionally piss people off. im not a ass like that. but i didnt know where to turn to BUY some stickers since the awsome staff at dc hardly EVER answers the phone. but thanks for all the help guys. i figured it all out by my self. just like a big boy. :bsflag::worthless: :worthless: :worthless: :worthless: :worthless: :worthless: :worthless: :worthless: :worthless:

the best part is, when cj18 said "ask nicely", he didnt mean ask dc nicely and they might send you some. He meant ask HIM nicely, he is a dc rep, and i would bet that if you asked him nice enough he would have sent you some.

these orphans aren't going to feast on themselves

u know whats funny. all i was asking for was some help getting some stickers from you guys and all i got was some dumb ass replies about ask nicely. come on man. this site is so funny. i just needed some help.and the place you are supposed to go to get it is no help at all. the things i said in my post werent literal. i dont just ride around with my shit turned up to intentionally piss people off. im not a ass like that. but i didnt know where to turn to BUY some stickers since the awsome staff at dc hardly EVER answers the phone. but thanks for all the help guys. i figured it all out by my self. just like a big boy. :bsflag::worthless: :worthless: :worthless: :worthless: :worthless: :worthless: :worthless: :worthless: :worthless:

the best part is, when cj18 said "ask nicely", he didnt mean ask dc nicely and they might send you some. He meant ask HIM nicely, he is a dc rep, and i would bet that if you asked him nice enough he would have sent you some.

I have a box of decals out in the shop. Its not hard to send a simple PM here asking for a few decals. Not to inclined to send someone something when they say "Can I get some DAMN stickers!" A simple please goes a long way.