What do you think this means?

no real self defense law here supposedly never looked it up for ohio but was told that if your life is not in danger you really cant do anything i was like wtf...

At least i didnt get into trouble,I was rushed he grabbed me from behind, i got him in front of me and slammed him on his head in the middle of the street.. he went into seizures my dad called the cops so i can give my statement.. not going to lie was never more scared in my life... he was in the hospital for a few days i guess then was telling a bunch of mutual friends he would of beat me up if we where on the grass lol.. really!!!!!... And its a shame in grade school i was one of the only people who didnt tease him and shit

The way it was explained in my CCW class is it isn't self defense until the other person acts on their threats. The example given was, it isnt self defense if a person standing 10ft away from you is saying he is going to kill you with a bat. It becomes self defense somewhere when that person saying that starts moving towards you with the bat (or fists, knife, etc.). If the other person has a gun it is different, if he is threatening and aimg it at you, you can defend yourself. Defending your self was defined on this class, as it applies to TN law as elimininating the threat, not as a right to kill. Not to say that the person can't die, just that you shoot (or however you defend yourself) to stop the threat. If he didn't have a gun, once he's down (leg shot maybe), by law you can't keep shooting, unless he hops at you on the other leg!

I have no idea how this applies to you or your situation or even what the laws in your state are. But that is what it is here.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

why exactly was walking away not an option?

why should you be forced to be made a victim because someone has something to prove? There are also times were retreat is not an option. Wihtout the details you cant form a valid conclusion.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived