No. It's not that easy. And if you cant afford the ticket, then don't break the law.

Simple as that.

x2

thats with everything, like dont turn your music loud and be surprised when you get a ticket

i had my walled off integra with 5% tint with and tinted windshield, got pulled over 3 times 2 were tickets....i knew it was illegal so just paid them off :drinks:

its just a stupid law. i understand beat since it disturbs other motorist. but tint? tint dont hurt anyone so it shouldnt be illegal. its just another way to just get money from citizens

My best friend did exactly that. He is a fantastic liar. He has something like 5% tint on his Jetta and kept getting pulled over. His father is a doctor and got another doctor to write a medical exemption saying he was light sensitive and could have as dark a tint as he wanted. It has gotten him out of more then one ticket, even if its not a legit excuse most cops have bought it.

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

Check mate!

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

the cops told me i wasent allowed to have such dark tint on my windows because they cant see what im doing in my truck and i might me doing illegal things like smoking and what not. and also if someone was having a stroke or what not and a cop rolls by he wouldent be able to see it and maybe do something. thats just what the cop told me when i asked why it mattered so much haha, but some excuses you could use just say its from the factory or somethin haha

idea22.jpg ALL CREDIT TO XX1 FOR DC BANNER 3178gvp.jpg

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

strapping 2 amps together ? like bolting them next together? using bungy cables to hold them down? or wiring separate amps to each sub

its just a stupid law. i understand beat since it disturbs other motorist. but tint? tint dont hurt anyone so it shouldnt be illegal. its just another way to just get money from citizens

now personally i'm all for tint

but can you not see from the perspective of a cop? what if some dude has a gun right behind the tint and the cop can't see it?

if I were a cop I wouldn't like it, I can't blame them.

2004 Volkswagen GLI

1 10" Skar VVX

^^^ Looking for an amp to run it, Pm me if you have one ^^^

Exactly, more than once a cop has been shot through the window and didn't even see it coming because of the tint.

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

Exactly, more than once a cop has been shot through the window and didn't even see it coming because of the tint.

Plenty of cops have been shot through untinted windows as well...

As far as the tint laws check your local laws.. I know around here its 50% upfront but I had 30% all the way around and never had issues.... You can usually go a step or 2 darker than legal and be fine.... Other than FL i dunno of many states where retarded dark tint is legal

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

so, how come SO many- at least in my area- cop cars have way illegal tint?

I would venture to say to keep the car cooler since patrol officers spend so much time in them and it could potentially be for identity purposes but I would lean towards keeping temps down

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Archived