dkindle613 Posted October 8, 2012 Report Posted October 8, 2012 If you can notice what's wrong, this has happened 5 times in the past 3 years.. and at $50 a piece its just rediculous.. WARNING: I speak 4 languages, profanity, English, sarcasm & real shit 2003 ford explorer 2 RF T1 D4 15s in a 6.8 cubic ft box 1 T1500.1bdcp 250amp ALT by Mike Singer 2 runs of 0 gauge 3 yellow tops
Raptorman Posted October 8, 2012 Report Posted October 8, 2012 Inb4 Chevy vs Ford. Also don't think engineers worried about their customers putting two 15's, with a almost 2k watt amp in the back of their vehicle. This was because of a system. 1996 GMC Sonoma Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass 2 Ampere 5k's @ .5 TEAM FI TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said: Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.
super slap 405 Posted October 8, 2012 Report Posted October 8, 2012 not all fords are like that if your having to fix it that many times you cant blame on manufacturer they didnt fix it for you ever consider beefing it up a bit
super slap 405 Posted October 8, 2012 Report Posted October 8, 2012 i personally have had many good experiences with fords but thats just me everyone experience may differ
NT_Hardcore Posted October 8, 2012 Report Posted October 8, 2012 im sure it wsnt designed for what your putting it through-
One Way Posted October 8, 2012 Report Posted October 8, 2012 Fix Or Repair Daily T-line build- http://www.stevemead...e-t-line-build/
super slap 405 Posted October 8, 2012 Report Posted October 8, 2012 an im pretty sure you put enough power in any suv you will see that problem or worse unless you upgrade from stock
Skullz Posted October 8, 2012 Report Posted October 8, 2012 Hating on a brand cause of the hatch? Sucks but every brand has problem areas with each class of car or truck so it's one of those get used to it or move on kind of deals. 01 Ford focus ZX3 Pioneer AVH-X491BHS PPI PC 4800.2 Morel Maximo 6.5" x2
bre2ts Posted October 8, 2012 Report Posted October 8, 2012 i prefer ford over dodge Feedback 1 | Feedback 2 you win some, you lose some
Zapanater Posted October 8, 2012 Report Posted October 8, 2012 I drive a Ford. I wish I didn't. I want a chrysler... Oh wait I got a truck and in two years of ownership that Dodge ain't given me one bit of trouble. I feel your pain buddy. Flipped Over Rebuilt Dodge. 2015 Subaru Outback. That is all, I refuse to touch it.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.