Halo "IS GONNA BE TOTALLY cool" 4

lmao cant beat that trade.

i have the limited edition gears of war 3 xbox and controllers. never played the GoW 3 game, i sold it off.

My build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/143943-2001-mustang-gt-system-rebuild-box-build-pics-updated-61512/

2001 Ford Mustang GT

4.6 SOHC 380HP

270 amp Mechman alt

2 12" Treo SSX custom built.

6.47 cu ft, tuned to 32Hz

2 hifonics Brutus 2400.1, strapped

1 optima yellow top

1 Kinetic HC1800

14.4v @ 29Hz, 2k RPM

over 100ft 1/0 XS flex wire

Big 3 in 1/0

100sq ft fatmat deadener

145.3 on music, 142.6 sealed on music

Stop being a pussy and wall it off.

I hate when my google breaks too

I think the usps must be ran by a bunch of drunk ass oriental midget monkey's on methamphetamines.

yeah i wasnt complaining about the trade, had the xbox for over 5 months and played it about 10 times. was nothing but a dust collector.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Ever since bungie split from microsoft the halo series kinda went downhill... just after halo 3. Looking forward to halo 4 though.

Be interesting to see if it's all the hype is saying it will be.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

Who gonna be there for the midnight release or at least pick up a copy the day it releases? and what console you gonna be on?

We should get a 360 group goin....

arent all halo's xbox only? ive never heard of it on any other system

My bad I, had the Borderlands and AC3 forums going at the same time so I was getting confused. its also on PC just btw. When bungie split off they talked about making a PS3 compatible version, but Microsoft would had their asses in court in no time.

yeah its 360 only. i plan on getting it but not till next year around febuary. gamertag is same as forum name..

i loved 3, i hated reach with a passion when i first started playing it but i sure do love armor lock now.. i played MLG in 3 but not reach.

i had alot of haters on reach when it came to swat. usually finished a game with 15-20 kills. ( some games, i wouldnt have a single kill)

i hope 343i can keep up with all the hype that bungie has made the halo series out to be.

Lol seriously on SWAT I don't understand.........BMR=rape rape rape, sucks suck sucks sucks, rape, sucks sucks, 8 shot, 1 shot, 10 shot, 3 shot........I can't play swat for more than a few minutes........I always end up back on invasion.

lmao cant beat that trade.

i have the limited edition gears of war 3 xbox and controllers. never played the GoW 3 game, i sold it off.

I hate you. They were sold out of the xbox when I went......And I didn't feel like waiting so I bought the elite.

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

honestly might throw my GoW 3 Xbox up for sell if anybody is really wanting it. i haven't been on halo in forever, just use Xbox now for netflix.

the DMR takes a bit to get use too and takes a lot longer to get use to doing head shots but when you know how to do it right, u can apply it to every other type of match and do a lot better.

has anybody seen the commercial for halo 4? looks pure badass if u ask me.

My build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/143943-2001-mustang-gt-system-rebuild-box-build-pics-updated-61512/

2001 Ford Mustang GT

4.6 SOHC 380HP

270 amp Mechman alt

2 12" Treo SSX custom built.

6.47 cu ft, tuned to 32Hz

2 hifonics Brutus 2400.1, strapped

1 optima yellow top

1 Kinetic HC1800

14.4v @ 29Hz, 2k RPM

over 100ft 1/0 XS flex wire

Big 3 in 1/0

100sq ft fatmat deadener

145.3 on music, 142.6 sealed on music

Stop being a pussy and wall it off.

I hate when my google breaks too

I think the usps must be ran by a bunch of drunk ass oriental midget monkey's on methamphetamines.

honestly might throw my GoW 3 Xbox up for sell if anybody is really wanting it. i haven't been on halo in forever, just use Xbox now for netflix.

the DMR takes a bit to get use too and takes a lot longer to get use to doing head shots but when you know how to do it right, u can apply it to every other type of match and do a lot better.

played a little bit one saturday, I didn't dare spoil the campaign for myself though at all, just some online and it was sick!

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

played a little bit one saturday, I didn't dare spoil the campaign for myself though at all, just some online and it was sick!

How?

How?

My friend has the leaked copy

I missed Alan.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived