Slow Processor

Thats personally is what I would be telling people. Just buy a new laptop. Once you dump so much money into it you'll eventually spent enough to buy a new one, while your old thing just sits there and is still being slow. A new average speed laptop is around $300 (that's what I have). Then the next catagory is around 500-600. When my current laptop takes a crap ill just go and grab something that has dual or quad core and a good amount of ram, of course depending on the speeds, and brand of processor. I absolutely hate seeing people get scammed at best buy or some other computer shop by them "upgrading" it for 300$. When you could have just bought a new laptop for that.

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

It's not the processor. Your computer is just being crapped up with extra programs/lack of defrag/and possibly virus'. I can Remote to you today while I'm at work and take a look at it, if you want.

There's hope for it. Computers don't "Just get slow" Within a period of a few months. Something software/data related is not right on it.

1996 GMC Sonoma
Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass
2 Ampere 5k's @ .5

TEAM FI
TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO

On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said:

Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.

It's not the processor. Your computer is just being crapped up with extra programs/lack of defrag/and possibly virus'. I can Remote to you today while I'm at work and take a look at it, if you want.

There's hope for it. Computers don't "Just get slow" Within a period of a few months. Something software/data related is not right on it.

I figure something is making it run like crap but I've ran so many scans and clean ups that nothing helps. And what is "remote" to the computer, getting into it from a different computer?

Yeah, basically control it from my computer, you can boot me off whenever though. And I can't get back on. Haha, without the password at least.

1996 GMC Sonoma
Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass
2 Ampere 5k's @ .5

TEAM FI
TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO

On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said:

Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.

Did it come with a windows disc..like a manufacture specific one? my dell and gateway both did. After a year or so I back up my stuff/pics music videos.....Use the windows restore disc it comes with and completely wipe/re-install Win7. If it came witha manufacture specific disc it will re install windows and all the drivers..

Computer runs like the day you got it...and keeping the pics/music/vids on external harddrive is fine with me.

Just a suggestion. It will take a while to do..few hours or more depending on windows updating etc... But IMO its worth it.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

whats your network connection like? Is your router set up to be optimal for the wifi card in your laptop? have you tried cabling it to see if it gets better.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

whats your network connection like? Is your router set up to be optimal for the wifi card in your laptop? have you tried cabling it to see if it gets better.

I always run wifi where ever I'm at and haven't tried hooking it up with the cable, but on wifi it's almost always a strong signal.

Did it come with a windows disc..like a manufacture specific one? my dell and gateway both did. After a year or so I back up my stuff/pics music videos.....Use the windows restore disc it comes with and completely wipe/re-install Win7. If it came witha manufacture specific disc it will re install windows and all the drivers..

Computer runs like the day you got it...and keeping the pics/music/vids on external harddrive is fine with me.

Just a suggestion. It will take a while to do..few hours or more depending on windows updating etc... But IMO its worth it.

It never came with a Windows 7 disc but there is a Microsoft product key code on the bottom but I'm not sure why.

Thanks for all the input so far everyone.

try firefox.... and see if it runs streaming better...

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

Archived