Kade Posted May 25, 2013 Report Posted May 25, 2013 First car was an 02 Mazda Tribute. That thing was badass. Only complaints were the "ignition coils" I think they called it. Had 6 of them and all 6 went out in the first yr I had it lol. No problems after that. Also, the spare tire was inside the car rather than under it. Couldn't put much audio as I wanted just in case I would've had a blowout. Good MPG Good handling Comfy ride Loved it. Wrecked it in Feb. 2013 =/ Now, I'm stuck in a POS Trailblazer LS. If you're in college like me, look for a 4-cylinder engine before anything else. That trailblazer rapes my pockets on gas. Trying to get rid of it asap. 2009 Dodge Caliber SXT (Silver) Deck: Pioneer X3600BHS Amps: RF P1000X5 Front: RF P16-S Rear: RF P1694 Subs: 1 RF P3D2-10 Cabling: Stinger 6 channel RCA, RF 4gauge kit, SkyHighCarAudio 16gauge speaker wire. Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/188246-caliber-build Professional Networking: https://www.linkedin.com/in/kade-mallett-332b8a104
IH8PunkRok Posted May 25, 2013 Report Posted May 25, 2013 Mustang was my first car. Horribly impractical at times but stupid simple to drive. Mine never had an issue either. Plus the ladies love them, absolutely go crazy for them None of the afore mentioned rice burners have that affect -Matt2005 Dodge Magnum RTJVC KD-AVX1 2 PPI S580.2 Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters PRV 8MB450s Audio Legion 3500.1D 2 RE MT 18s 360 ah LiFePO4 BatterySHCA 2/0 155.2 @ 29 hzKicker CVR 15's buildDD 3512e buildMini T-Line Build(6) 8s BuildNightshade 15s Wall BuildMagnum AB XFL 12s BuildNewest Magnum Build
Baydestrian Posted May 27, 2013 Report Posted May 27, 2013 First car was an 02 Mazda Tribute. That thing was badass. Only complaints were the "ignition coils" I think they called it. Had 6 of them and all 6 went out in the first yr I had it lol. No problems after that. Also, the spare tire was inside the car rather than under it. Couldn't put much audio as I wanted just in case I would've had a blowout. Good MPG Good handling Comfy ride Loved it. Wrecked it in Feb. 2013 =/ Now, I'm stuck in a POS Trailblazer LS. If you're in college like me, look for a 4-cylinder engine before anything else. That trailblazer rapes my pockets on gas. Trying to get rid of it asap. Unless its a newer car you could go V6 since they good really good mileage nowadays 2015 Mazda 6 JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm 2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical
Yates Posted May 27, 2013 Report Posted May 27, 2013 Subaru Legacy wagon or nissan pulsar or toyota corrola hatch back
Trey_Dog650 Posted May 27, 2013 Report Posted May 27, 2013 You guys probably don't know but he already got an Integra lol 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
KillaCam Posted May 27, 2013 Report Posted May 27, 2013 Old thread is old And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
Nick580 Posted May 27, 2013 Report Posted May 27, 2013 First thing I thought of when reading this was 240sx but guy probably already bought the car
Baydestrian Posted May 27, 2013 Report Posted May 27, 2013 LOL Strangeduck bumped it and I didn't even catch it when I posted 2 days ago or today LMFAO. I was wondering how he decided on a car in 2 days 2015 Mazda 6 JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm 2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical
WadeTustian Posted May 27, 2013 Author Report Posted May 27, 2013 lol yeah integra is well under way of getting loud.. 2007 Mazda 3 Sedan Pioneer 80-prsB2 Zero.7 2 15s 4inch coil psi recones temp til my subs are reconedFocal P165-v15Audison voce quattro fully activeOnly gonna get louder 146.1 at 38hz 138.x at 24hzBuild log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191444-mazda-3-sedan-sql-build-audisonfocalb2aa/
DroppedSdime Posted May 27, 2013 Report Posted May 27, 2013 my first car was a 98 mazda protege, it was a awesome little car. A system sounded really good in it. I sold the car with 210,000 miles on it and it still ran strong. SPL Audio 18, 5.5cb ft tuned to 34 hzAB 150.1 @1400 rms wired to 1OhmPPI A26.5'sKenwood HU
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.