Camaro Abuse - This is what REALLY happens at the dealership

WOAH.

They would pay for my car. In full. Then they would pay any and all repairs to the car as long as I owned it... at another dealership / mechanic. Wow.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Its shit head like this that make my business so hard. I own a automotive repair shop and its hard enough to work on cars and for people to trust you, and you have shit sticks like this fucking up shit. I work my ass of to please my customers and for them to trust me.. One thing that pisses me off is you never hear a good story about how well a automotive repair shop took care of you, its always the bad story. This just pisses me off I guess its a sore spot.

Ill give you another example... We had a lady call us and she had her 07 Chevy truck at the GM dealer because her rear wheels were locking up when she put the truck in reverse and started to roll back. The GM dealer or the tech who was working on the car tried to sell her a whole new rear differential the bill was going to be like $7000. So cause the cost of the repair she wanted a second opinion. The towed the truck to me and once we go it in the shop it was plain as day as to what was going on. One of the bolts that hold the brake caliper on the axle had backed out and when was in reverse it would flip up and jam itself against the wheel and cause the wheel to lock up. All it was was a $4 bolt to fix this problem.

Things like this get to me

Currently at my shop Im taking care of one of my good fleet customers by eating over 30hrs of labor on a job. He had the head gaskets replaced on one (fleet) of his duramax tucks back in Nov. of 2011 it came back to me last month and 30k miles later cause it was losing coolant with no leaks. Well the heads turned out to be back cause of pitting in the injector tubes. My warranty on my work is 12 months 12k miles. He was way over by mileage but cause its a good customer im going to keep him happy and take care of the labor... 30hrs at $76.87 per hr. thats jut over $2300 im out but I will have a happy customer that will come back.

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

That is SUPER fucked up!

But, like Keith said, not all mechanics are shady fuckers like that.

I say close down the shop. It all goes back to the owner, for having guys like that as employees. I bet if shops start getting shut down, dumb asses like these will become fewer. And bosses will be more about hiring good help, instead of the cheapest labor they can find...

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

i count three service techs that would be fired a service manager and possibly a General manager as well.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

and the camaro they bought to replace that one might have every bell and whistle ever invented along with every gm performance part known to man

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I dont understand " cutting ass in this guys seat" LOLz HUH ? and yes it was the owner recording this when he brought the car into the shop. My questions are why did he choose to record it ? Glad i don't own an expensive car. I wonder what they do to cars at shops where i live.. makes me wonder and hesitate..

2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee LaredoPioneer AVH- 3200DVD2/0 Flex-A-Prene Welding Cable

(2) Fully Loaded Fi Sp4's dual 1-------> My YouTube Channel <-------

Needs more power those woofers will laugh at that turd

When i bring my car in from now on i will always record fuel level and mileage. Why were they asking where (the owner) lives? where they gonna go speeding by his place ?

2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee LaredoPioneer AVH- 3200DVD2/0 Flex-A-Prene Welding Cable

(2) Fully Loaded Fi Sp4's dual 1-------> My YouTube Channel <-------

Needs more power those woofers will laugh at that turd