I've already stated that I am LOOKING for a car. College is paid for. I lie with my parents because I JUST graduated this past year and am a full time 17 student in college. Insurance I think I already said in an earlier post that I would wait to get insurance on it till I started driving it. I don't think correct me if im wrong but I don't think you have to have insurance on a project car that is never driven just towed. My job I make $9 an hour and am probably getting switched to a sufferer position that pays more in a few weeks.

so again so no one else feels the need to lecture me. I am LOOKING for a car. I just had mid terms and wouldn't be buying the car till late or end of second semester. I just wanted opinions on cars probably should have made that more clear in the original post so everyone wouldn't be moaning and complaining so much and trying to call me out.

Oh and I forgot to say before. I have about $1500-3000 worth of stuff for my 4runner id be selling if I got another car. And probably $1000 worth of stuff to sell for 89. Celica that I would be selling to help fund project car and t satisfy grandparents. They dnt like me putting after market stuff on the 4runner ancestors they bought it.

And the only things I spend money on right now. Are gas, dip, cartridges for ecig, and every now and then I will buy fast food.

Those are both good deals if there's no underlying issues. Get the Carfax.

That's why I wanted to know about if anyone has had personal experience with them. And I planned on checking carfax and having dad go with me to double check everything before I bought one. Plus since its craigslist I could probably negotiate down on them some.

Honestly, I'd bet money on those being a scam. They don't really have a car for sale and once you email them then you'll find that out.

x2 If it's too good to be true then it probably is.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Archived