Jump to content

Its official! SBN 2013!!!! whose going, what you building for it? whose STOKED?!?!?


soundsystemaniac

Recommended Posts

Posted

It's official the fusion will be there at sbn. Not that its loud or anyone would give a flat fuck

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

Posted

Sensai I would like meet you and get a demo from your vehicle, how can I find a ninja like yourself among all those people?

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

Posted

gonna be interesting to see if they ticket people when florida just passed that new law.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

gonna be interesting to see if they ticket people when florida just passed that new law.

I got stopped for a ton of things on the highway the other day by a Sheriff. Right as he wrote me some warnings he was about to leave and said "you know there's a noise ordinance" I said I thought that was made unconstitutional. Sheriff: Said don't believe that its not true. He got all defensive, I mean if it were true I would have at least received a warning.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9505 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...