Gotcha. I thought you were referring to the new box he is in the process of making.

2007 M/T Honda Civic Coupe EX

(4) Sundown Audio X-8's

(2) Ampere Audio 3800.1's

(3) Stinger SPV-44 Batteries

(1) Mechman 240

3:1 Ratio 4th order sealed from the trunk

TEAM NWSPL

Best termlab scores to date in Honda trunk:
151.7db legal (official) IASCA trunk 3 class

Best termlab scores to date in my walled Subie:
152.9db legal (unofficial) IASCA advanced 2 class
155db outlaw

look in this video. all ports are sealed off except for the one 2 feet away from the meter.

i would like to hear how loud this is in person in the daily set up with all ports in the trunk. or at least not extending a port to right behind your ear

Its still plenty loud in the daily setup. I'll post vids of that when I get to the end of the build.

My 150+ Trunk Build Log

Current Setup
2 DC XL15's

Crossfire XS-8K

AudioControl Epic-150
Mechman 250 amp alt
XS D3100 under hood

2 XS D3100 in Trunk
SecondSkin Sound Deadening - 120+ sq ft Damplifier Pro

2012 North American Street Stock Runner-up - 150.9 on 1800 clamped watts

2013 dB Drag Street Trunk World Champion - 153.9 on 3200 clamped Watts

2013 MECA Trunk 1 World Champion - 152.8 Headrest

2013 MECA Park & Pound 2 World Champion - 130.6
My youtube channel (click for Hairtricks)

Team dbAddicts

Team DC Audio dcsoundlab.com

Thanks Bump! Yeah the router was a worthwhile investment I love using it and that table saw is the shizz. OK so I normally compete in dB drag in which case I dont have that port sticking out at the seat since that would make the rear seat unable to fold and therefore not allowed. I went to one MECA show in my area. In MECA you can have the window or door open if you want. Yes the window open makes it easier, as for the port aiming at the seat, it doesnt make much difference which side the meter is on. That MECA show at 17hz was just something I did for fun since you're allowed to have the window open. It did bump me up to their modified class since I had panels out and my seat couldn't be folded up.

But this car is built for dB drag Street Stock, the 17 hz was just something that came up and was fun.

Maybe a show in Mansfield OH next year? Be happy to let you hear it

thanks for clarifying. yea man i love the build. not trying to hate at all. as a fellow trunk car member i know how hard it is to get loud. I was just confused cause you said you competed in db drag. and i know you have to have full use of trunk such as fold seats up. but thats cool i might have to try meca. i like to roll my windows down ahah.

impressive for only 2 JL 2k wats. mansfield it is. youll have to hear my 5k beast. it may be 10k by then. we will see.

Buyer/Seller Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemead...5015-bump4life/
MB C220 153 Trunk Car Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d/#entry1840136
MB C280 Ipad Dash SQ Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194484-bump4lifes-new-benz-tony-c-relay-kit-pictures-ce-electric-audison-front-stage-installed/
My SPL Log: http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

BMW M340 xDrive

Stock, for now. Corner Load 10" maybe soon. But does 10s in the 1/4...
Best Scores out of a trunk
153.0 sealed legal full tilt clamped 5524 @ 42 hz
154+ windows down, 155+ kick

This is some intense woodwork!!

You, my good sir, can truly run JL audio.

Thanks Bump! Yeah the router was a worthwhile investment I love using it and that table saw is the shizz. OK so I normally compete in dB drag in which case I dont have that port sticking out at the seat since that would make the rear seat unable to fold and therefore not allowed. I went to one MECA show in my area. In MECA you can have the window or door open if you want. Yes the window open makes it easier, as for the port aiming at the seat, it doesnt make much difference which side the meter is on. That MECA show at 17hz was just something I did for fun since you're allowed to have the window open. It did bump me up to their modified class since I had panels out and my seat couldn't be folded up.

But this car is built for dB drag Street Stock, the 17 hz was just something that came up and was fun.

Maybe a show in Mansfield OH next year? Be happy to let you hear it

thanks for clarifying. yea man i love the build. not trying to hate at all. as a fellow trunk car member i know how hard it is to get loud. I was just confused cause you said you competed in db drag. and i know you have to have full use of trunk such as fold seats up. but thats cool i might have to try meca. i like to roll my windows down ahah.

impressive for only 2 JL 2k wats. mansfield it is. youll have to hear my 5k beast. it may be 10k by then. we will see.

Cool I look forward to it. I might have something else in by then too who knows lol.

My 150+ Trunk Build Log

Current Setup
2 DC XL15's

Crossfire XS-8K

AudioControl Epic-150
Mechman 250 amp alt
XS D3100 under hood

2 XS D3100 in Trunk

Team dbAddicts

What size bit did you use to round that port?

Biggest I could find - 1.5" round but it didn't fit in my router or router table. I had to modify the bases it was a pain

My 150+ Trunk Build Log

Current Setup
2 DC XL15's

Crossfire XS-8K

AudioControl Epic-150
Mechman 250 amp alt
XS D3100 under hood

2 XS D3100 in Trunk

Team dbAddicts

What size bit did you use to round that port?

Biggest I could find - 1.5" round but it didn't fit in my router or router table. I had to modify the bases it was a pain

I was looking for one and have not come across one yet. Biggest one I got is 3/4"... Where did you see the 1.5" at?

My Build Log- T E A M S U N D O W N A U D I O -

2013 DbDrag WF SS1-2 - 5th Place 154.6db

2013 MECA Mod3 CA State Final Champ 153.4db