Need help guys. N8 GET IN HERE!!!

Ok. Thanks for checking on him anyway. I'm gonna keep going with him and see where it goes. I'm keeping everything from the conversations and doing screen shots too just to make sure nothing happens to it. I'll keep you guys posted as to what happens.

www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto

He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win.

^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW

N8, you have to be 13. But still, there's kids in my neighborhood as young as 8 who have facebooks. It's basically just a thing to stay in touch with their long-distance relatives, though. As far as I know. Damn, I wish facebook still allowed you to track the IP's of posts and messages.

1996 GMC Sonoma
Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass
2 Ampere 5k's @ .5

TEAM FI
TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO

On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said:

Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.

just keep talkin to him pretending to be your daughter until you get to the point of saying dirty shit, and schedule a meeting and then screenshot the fuck outta ur computer and then either find him and beat him or contact the police then when you actually have something they can get him for

just keep talkin to him pretending to be your daughter until you get to the point of saying dirty shit, and schedule a meeting and then screenshot the fuck outta ur computer and then either find him and beat him or contact the police then when you actually have something they can get him for

I think if CLN can blow the top off this case with this dude and the cops start to actually investigate this then I feel sure they would find enough to lock this fuck head up long enough he wont threaten anyone anymore... Let me JUST say that from the time I worked in the Prison system that PEDO's,Rapists and Women Beaters get dealt some UGLY justice inside...

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

I think if CLN can blow the top off this case with this dude and the cops start to actually investigate this then I feel sure they would find enough to lock this fuck head up long enough he wont threaten anyone anymore... Let me JUST say that from the time I worked in the Prison system that PEDO's,Rapists and Women Beaters get dealt some UGLY justice inside...

Yea I guess I just hate to hear and almost expect nowadays thats authorities will let it slide...if they wait too long they'll never catch him, the evidence will be gone and they'll basically just keep saying "were lookin into it" when its on a list of 350 other things that are assigned to a single detective who has murders and all types of other shit to figure out..

well if he is in wisconsin he should be easy to find wisconsin has soooooooo many public records its crazy

HU: Pioneer AVH x5800BHS SP Amp: AQ 120.4 Front SP: Hertz Hsk 165 Rear SP: DD cxs 6.5 SW Amp: Crescendo BC2000d SW 2 DC level 3 12" Electrical: Stock alt for now XS D2400 XS D3400 Knukonceptz Kolossus Second skin damplifier

On 8/8/2012 at 4:50 PM, Brandon15zzz said:

I heard he actually graduated college with a 4.0 gpa. Seems pretty gangster.

On 8/29/2012 at 12:25 AM, ILoveBass21 said:

he could blow a sub powering it with a potato.

I hope you figure out who this P.O.S. is Bro! Being a father of a little girl, I myself would keep the convos going, figure a way to get More info, and if you get a secured location, set up a fake email, and see where that leads! Any images sent to the email can be considered soliciting a minor. That alone is enough grounds for federal prosecution, plus with whatever convos that are screen shot or printed secures your case.

Or you just "subtlely" take matters into your own hands, and then file charges! I personally like this method better with these sick fucks!

Pioneer AVH480

Zapco ST5XII amplifier

Stevens Audio 6.5" components (passive)

Onyx Subwoofer

Sky High OFC wiring

As much as I would love to take this into my own hands I have to remember that if I do something stupid I won't be around to protect my kids so I have to just do what I can to get this fucker locked up. Now if he were to show up around here and try to do something to one of my kids or take one of them, if you've seen the movie Taken you'll get the rest of the story.

www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto

He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win.

^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW

I am not a father yet and dont plan to for awhile. Im only 18. But if someone ever talked to my sister ( 7 ) like thatbibwould drive arcoss the world to fuck them up. Its disgusting, illegal and something that needs to be stopped. Keep at it, seems like he is playing the normal peddy guy. If you ever have seen 20/20 date line that is exactly how those guys get to girls. Like word by word! Good luck.

2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee LaredoPioneer AVH- 3200DVD2/0 Flex-A-Prene Welding Cable

(2) Fully Loaded Fi Sp4's dual 1-------> My YouTube Channel <-------

Needs more power those woofers will laugh at that turd

Archived