Trey_Dog650 Posted December 14, 2012 Report Posted December 14, 2012 I hate working on the weekends lol Perfect time to prestige up but can't. Maybe ill just not sleep at all? 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
BPacak Posted December 15, 2012 Report Posted December 15, 2012 the SMR with select fire set to full auto is amazing. its almost not fair haha, believe its the most powerful assault rifle.
n8ball2013 Posted December 15, 2012 Report Posted December 15, 2012 no talking about guns i havent unlocked yet. i dont know if anyone else does this or not but i run three attachments on my primary weapon anymore. the boards are so small I die before I run out of ammo so it benefits me way more as long as i run one as the fast mag change. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Trey_Dog650 Posted December 15, 2012 Report Posted December 15, 2012 That's too many attachments! I usually just run fast mag for smg or just the laser dot for assault rifle. I like the perks more 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
n8ball2013 Posted December 15, 2012 Report Posted December 15, 2012 not for me it isnt on the mp7 i run the target finder fast mag and fmj acr is target finder fast mag and fore grip THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
IndianaBassHead Posted December 15, 2012 Report Posted December 15, 2012 haven't played the game for 3 weeks... and I don't intend to any time soon. IMO, the worst call of duty out. It had a lot of potential, but the spawn, connection issues, and 13 year old no life faggots ruin it for everyone. Audio Build Ride: 2002 Chevy Blazer 4 door Head Unit: Pioneer deh-80prs Subs: 4 DC Level 3 15's in a 4th order wall designed by Trent Choate and Jeff Smith Subs Amp: AQ 3500.1 at wired at .5 (soon to be 2) Mids/Highs Amp: Skar 85.4 Mids/Highs: Skar components Electrical: Mechman 270 amp alt, 2 runs of Knu 0 gauge, XS Power d3400, 2 Deka Group 9a31 Build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167658-indianabasshead-blazer-dc-audio-4th-order-wall-build/ Perfomance Build 2003 Nissan 350z Greddy Twin Turbo, 3" Test pipes with Borla high-flow cats, Crawford Performance Plenum, Greddy E-manage Ultimate ECU Exedy Racing Clutch, Built Motor by Racing Innovations Greddy Over-fender aero kit (1 of 20 ever made), 19" Racing Hart r5 pro wheels 466rwhp Bike 2008 Midnight Blue Kawasaki ZX-14 Stretched 8" and lowered, Brocks Sidewinder exhaust, Power Commander 5
BPacak Posted December 15, 2012 Report Posted December 15, 2012 they fixed alot of stuff with the patch. I think its better, i know knifing is fixed.
Trey_Dog650 Posted December 15, 2012 Report Posted December 15, 2012 not for me it isnt on the mp7 i run the target finder fast mag and fmj acr is target finder fast mag and fore grip Damn that's some serious attachments! I tried to use the target finder. Messed me up more lmao 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
nautical7 Posted December 15, 2012 Report Posted December 15, 2012 I'm on now and its horrible..can't get out of spawn, getting hit markers on an enemy and still getting killed, and also getting shot at and dying even though I ran into a room for cover. Seems like some days are worse than others but their patch didn't help all that much.
Lbox88 Posted December 15, 2012 Report Posted December 15, 2012 I don't think I've played in at least a week or two. UBL | Build Log
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.