Trey_Dog650 Posted December 21, 2012 Report Posted December 21, 2012 I think my only problem is the lag and connection issues. 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
n1ghtsn1p3r Posted December 21, 2012 Report Posted December 21, 2012 Explain how the spawn is shit? Well its simple, play the game. Game starts, you run from your side of the map, its 13 seconds in and you die, you've now spawned on the other side of the map, you run towards your previous death but are killed from behind on the way from someone else who had just spawned, then you spawn across the map again, only to be killed by some douche running around with a shotgun, you spawn again in that same spot, killed again by that same guy, you spawn once more and get the upper hand on him and sniker a little, but immediately following that he spawns LOOKING at you and blasts you instantaneously. So then, you spawn across the map, run for the objective only to be killed by some one camping in a corner, just outside the spawn zone, you spawn again, and your next to an objective, you start to cap and are instantly missiled, so you spawn once more across the map, run in get a nice kill streak finally, your luck begins to change, you call in that hellstorm and fire it on the spawn opposite of the one you spawned in recently because that logical right? Wrong, you kill yourself magically because you don't see any enemies, you're angry when you spawn so you're in the menu trying to change classes, hoping to keep your chance of winning alive, you're killed while in the menu standing in the spawn, you spawn across the map, a bouncing-betty 10 feet away from you pops up and kills you for a game ender and a nice fool-maker killcam. Welcome to BlackOps. A.K.A: Shit. IIRC, that's because you have teammates pushing the enemy spawn locations, so the game spawnflips.If you think that's bad, BF3 is way worse with the spawning on Team Deathmatch servers. IDK how many times I've spawned right in the middle of a pack of enemies all alone with them staring right at me so I die before I even can get my bearings or even move/rotate. Kind of like how it feels when there is an attack helicopter killstreak over you in CoD 2016 Ford Focus SE No build log yetDC Audio 1.2K2x DC Audio Level 2 10"
Dwn4BassAlan Posted December 21, 2012 Report Posted December 21, 2012 Lol seems like the game just outsmarts you The game doesn't "outsmart me".............it out bullshits me, yet I maintain my 2.0 K/D overall.................................. I wouldn't be complaining if I sucked at the game, I'm complaining about the bullshit that is obvious. Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620 Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol When Alan uses big words I don't understand It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out. Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room. I missed Alan. RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.
BPacak Posted December 21, 2012 Report Posted December 21, 2012 when you prestige you dont lose any of the attachments on your guns and you can permanently unlock a gun each time.
Kyblack76 Posted December 21, 2012 Author Report Posted December 21, 2012 Battle the spawn with a tact insertion. And correct, you prestige, and lose NO attachment to any weapon. You could even use your prestige token on any gun, & it will remain open for ever. Man, if I could get a 6kd in any game, I wouldn't stop playing it,... Ever. Hell, if I held a 2kd I would be playing it right now!!. But, someone has to cap them DOM flags. ; ) SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Kyblack76 Posted December 21, 2012 Author Report Posted December 21, 2012 Also- when you were exposing the shitty spawns, that had me laughin.. Lol That pretty much somes up my games!!.. Lol.. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
n8ball2013 Posted December 21, 2012 Report Posted December 21, 2012 i dont know how many times I died before taking more than three steps. I was playing domination on the slums once and someone managed to call in one of the flying kill streaks. I ended up dying so many times in a row wihtout moving that I just put the controller down and hoped someone managed to get the damn thing out of the sky. I was around 21-7 when I died. I finsihed the round 21-42. He was something like 78-6 THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Kyblack76 Posted December 21, 2012 Author Report Posted December 21, 2012 Good god. I feel you. I've been raped like that several times. The "upper" air support kill streaks are hella mean. And Im saying MEAN! Really horrible if the user knows exactly how to use them, and where. That damn wort hog is BRUTAL. You hear that cannon wine up, your already dead. Lol over & over & over & over. .. I've had the SWARM pleasure a half dozen times. And your correct. I just spawn, and lay my controller down, and go get more beers, may be go get more fire wood, lol ... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
nautical7 Posted December 21, 2012 Report Posted December 21, 2012 Never had the swarm sent out on me but for the first time yesterday I saw someone send out the dogs and a few matches later the warthog. Both of those are brutal. Can you get higher killstreak rewards from a care package? Highest one I've received is the dragonfly thing or AGR.
n1ghtsn1p3r Posted December 21, 2012 Report Posted December 21, 2012 I have only seen the swarm once. I don't recall seeing the dogs, though. 2016 Ford Focus SE No build log yetDC Audio 1.2K2x DC Audio Level 2 10"
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.