Lbox88 Posted December 24, 2012 Report Posted December 24, 2012 Well, just now installed the 1.04 patch, went to 1st prestige, and played for an hour. Meh, I'm good for a while now. UBL | Build Log
n8ball2013 Posted December 24, 2012 Report Posted December 24, 2012 i play all objectives. I need a reason to play instead of run around and shoot people. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
n8ball2013 Posted December 24, 2012 Report Posted December 24, 2012 ill see if i can find that game too THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Kyblack76 Posted December 24, 2012 Author Report Posted December 24, 2012 Play all objectives, Or GTFO!!..... My only wish is that they would reward even more for capping. Maybe a CAP leader bonus. OR Flag/bomb plant leader bonus. Maybe one day. I hate being CAP leader, with 11 caps, and a couple defends,that goes 15-18, only to be beat score wise by some jerkoff that had 1 cap, and 5 defends, but goes 21-8. Bugs me. Also N8, if you backed out early, it wont save. I just thought of that. (i started drinking early yesterday) I think its another "penalty" for dash boarding....... Anyway, still, in that situation, i woulda booked also, just for principal....... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Trey_Dog650 Posted December 24, 2012 Report Posted December 24, 2012 I wish they would throw some xp for partial caps and such. Like you're capping a flag and you are about to get it and then a random grenade explodes and you die before you get it. I feel like you deserve some xp while you risk yourself standing or laying down in the open. Same thing with planting bombs. I think that would be great 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
Kyblack76 Posted December 24, 2012 Author Report Posted December 24, 2012 I wish they would throw some xp for partial caps and such. Like you're capping a flag and you are about to get it and then a random grenade explodes and you die before you get it. I feel like you deserve some xp while you risk yourself standing or laying down in the open. Same thing with planting bombs. I think that would be great Me too.... as 80% of my deaths, if not more, are while im capping. Some sort of love would be cool.... and i really think would help the game. Help push the other kill sluts to play the game, and also back off the try hards like myself. If i felt i got what it deserved, i wouldnt be so apt to rush rush rush that damn B flag......No matter what. Lol SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Trey_Dog650 Posted December 24, 2012 Report Posted December 24, 2012 Lmao exactly! Something would be nice. 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
One Way Posted December 24, 2012 Report Posted December 24, 2012 What's with this penalty with leaving the game I hear from u guys? I've never had that problem and I always leave games when it's all laggy. T-line build- http://www.stevemead...e-t-line-build/
Trey_Dog650 Posted December 24, 2012 Report Posted December 24, 2012 Maybe it's for the Xbox crew lol 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
JWBryant Posted December 25, 2012 Report Posted December 25, 2012 Buddy of mine is crazy when he does good. He went 146-7, 3 swarms and dogs in a game. He tells me that another game that I wasn't in he went 107-1... That's really sucks when there's people like me who won't ever get anything more than a stealth chopper on a REALLY good day. Killwhoring in Domination? It's fine if you are defending cap points or protecting the capping teammates, but just running around killing is lameMeade and I ran into a similar situation in a BF3 match (similar gametype). A couple of guys were just flying around killwhoring instead of playing the objective He does good in demolition in Nuketown he uses a LMG and defends the objective or covers people, I'm not gonna lie though its kinda annoying from the other side when people are spawn trapping you, when the spawns don't change in demolition Basshead-in-Training
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.