SoundFreakk Posted January 7, 2013 Report Posted January 7, 2013 Hahah Okey guys challenge accepted going to order it, Can't wait till my ass gets kicked lol Ascendant Audio/Rockford Fosgate Car Audio in House Build
Trey_Dog650 Posted January 7, 2013 Report Posted January 7, 2013 Not bad. Not bad at all. You can see how easy it is with the shotty tho 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
Trey_Dog650 Posted January 7, 2013 Report Posted January 7, 2013 Hahah Okey guys challenge accepted going to order it, Can't wait till my ass gets kicked lol Not only kicked but you getting the bag too lol 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
Dwn4BassAlan Posted January 8, 2013 Report Posted January 8, 2013 I fucking knew it, I always love a moment where I would be able to say I told you so to those idiots that I play with that say better internet speed is always better. I mentioned earlier how I am seriously always fucking host for any game that has a migration, and whenever I rage quit I am ALWAYS the damn host, which was odd to me because in the majority of games that I play, host is UNQUESTIONABLY the best thing to have.....until Black Ops 2 that is.....my own 80mb/s FIOS is ruining me! http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_175277&feature=iv&src_vid=MexKsFdJgnA&v=YPSKnPFXlII Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620 Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol When Alan uses big words I don't understand It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out. Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room. I missed Alan. RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.
knowledge Posted January 8, 2013 Report Posted January 8, 2013 N1 great video u posted man REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
Kyblack76 Posted January 8, 2013 Author Report Posted January 8, 2013 Great vid... thanks for the addition..... BPacak Thanks.... Is anyone getting the new map pack? I already picked em all up at release. So,.. i guess im in for the long haul. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
BPacak Posted January 9, 2013 Report Posted January 9, 2013 Yeah no problem, il be getting them. The skatepark looks like it should be pretty good. and pumped for the new gun, seems like it will be really good. but for people that dont have DLC can they pick the gun up when you die? curious to see how thats gonna work.
Lbox88 Posted January 9, 2013 Report Posted January 9, 2013 Is it out? I have the season pass thing for all the DLC, so I'm good once it comes out. UBL | Build Log
TRTC360 Posted January 9, 2013 Report Posted January 9, 2013 fuck this map pack looks dope, do I get the map pack for free since I bought the hardened edition? '93 Firebird Formula V8 H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395 Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4 Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0 G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator www.youtube.com/TRTC360
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.