LT.Smoke Posted January 13, 2013 Report Posted January 13, 2013 I suck at this game but it is somewhat enjoyable to play with friends ... I love the zombie levels but no one wants to play them Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
LoudBimmer Posted January 13, 2013 Report Posted January 13, 2013 5 gold camos down, 4 more to go. Also got gold on rocket launcher, and almost done with 2 other.
nautical7 Posted January 13, 2013 Report Posted January 13, 2013 Also got gold on rocket launcher, and almost done with 2 other. I almost have gold with the smaw (?) but need the 10 impact kills and I just don't remember to try for it.
Kyblack76 Posted January 14, 2013 Author Report Posted January 14, 2013 Speaking of the SMAW For you air support take down artists ... (I think I'm the only player that even cares to take down enemy support.. Lol) SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Lbox88 Posted January 14, 2013 Report Posted January 14, 2013 I hate UAVs lol, you're not the only one that blows them up. UBL | Build Log
Kyblack76 Posted January 14, 2013 Author Report Posted January 14, 2013 No sir.... I know you've beat me to the punch taking A.S. down more than once!!!... I hate UAV's as well. I don't run ghost, so, UAV's are the death of me.... So, bring em down!!!! Where was ya last night man!!.. Missed ya. Stay cool... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Trey_Dog650 Posted January 14, 2013 Report Posted January 14, 2013 I'm guilty of not taking down the support lol I try next time 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
Kyblack76 Posted January 14, 2013 Author Report Posted January 14, 2013 I'm guilty of not taking down the support lol I try next time Your to busy capping, and killing.... What i do, is i have my bottom class set up with the SMAW. Then, when i hear any type of enemy air support coming in, i quickly pause, and select that set up. Then,on my next death, i come back with that, and take down the support, and, hit pause, and swap back to my class of choice. Follow me? Again, why i HAVE to have a head set. So i can hear everything that is in coming.. Also, i put blind eye, and EMP nades on that class. In case a ARG, is called in, or a Mini gun all need to be taken out with the EMP nades, and or launcher....... it works out pretty damn good for me........ SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Lbox88 Posted January 14, 2013 Report Posted January 14, 2013 I do the same, except I have emp grenades on 2 other classes in case of AGR, guardian, or the machine gun come up. UBL | Build Log
nautical7 Posted January 14, 2013 Report Posted January 14, 2013 Why not carry black hat for the killstreaks? It'll take down UAV's and anything else you can see within range. I carry one for every class.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.