I might get on at some point but not sure, wife isn't feeling the greatest.

Dude??

She ok?

Anything ya need, that we can do ??

Nothing worse than a shitty feeling wife........

Would love to see you online, but,. totally understand bro.

Stay gold.

The rest of you, im gonna upload some plexi bending pics, and then, reboot my gear, and ill be on....

Hope to see some or all of ya, if not... no worries..

ky

I like how with all these new videogames having good internet makes it unfair for you, and having great internet is just suicidal. What company doesn't give you the router/modem combo these days? they're cheap and effective, and to be honest they save me alot of hassle and wiring. I'm being held back online because i'm pushing 100mb up and some 7 year old working off his neighbors 25u/25d linksys is smashing through? OK treyarch, very good.

I know in the video on the first page that did lag comp comparisons he says the host has advantage, but I've seen nothing but the opposite of that. While you might see them faster, you guns are horribly ineffective because of the lag comp onto other players like he showed in the video, you shoot them and it delays but you take damage "instantaneously" so being host still ends up working against you....

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

Hmmm they are very interesting videos to watch.

They really need to get their shit sorted

That's some crazy shit eh!?!? That broken camera one is just flat crazy. No Internet at all there,.. But behind?? Crazy!

And fuck yes they need to do something !!

How you been my friend!?!?.. You be on some time soon? We need to knock some back and shoot some fuckers faces off..

Anyway, hope your gold yo .

I noticed the behind cameras as well (PC version).

I got a blind double kill on Hijacked, and one of the kids immediately started calling "hacks". The thing was was that I was already looking at them when I got flashed, so I just did a blind spray and killed him. I swear I could clearly see him first, but the replay showed me as flashed right as I reached the corner, so he, a few of my teammates, and I were arguing about if I was hacking or not.

I'll have to see if I can rerender the video. I tried a while back but the renderer feature was buggy, plus it only uploaded a small portion of it to youtube.

2016 Ford Focus SE

No build log yet
DC Audio 1.2K
2x DC Audio Level 2 10"

Archived