Danger Zone 2008 - Visalia, Ca April 5

BAGGEDBIRDS.com

chillin, you goin on the 5th? i got the day off!!!

I'd like to go

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

So whos coming? Meade, how about it?

1st  SMD "System of the Month" Feb. 2007

Zapco Studio 500 (2)

Zapco Studio 300X

Zapco Studio 204 (2)

(2) FI 12ssd's w/ copper coils

DLS Iridium Tweeters

DLS UR2.5 MidRange

FI. N.7 Midbass

JL Audio TWK 88 

Mechman 370A Elite Alternator

For those making the trek for only the DB Drag. PLEASE VERIFY WITH DOUG THAT ITS STILL ON BEFORE YOU LEAVE. At this point to our knowledge there is no Stereo shop backing the DB drag anymore. I believe there was a shop that has backed out. I see the event is still posted on Doug site. The car show is going but I can't speak for the DB Drag specficly. Please verify with doug. There is still time before the show things could change.

This year the park is not placing the show cars on any grass due to some million and something dollars spent on irrigation since the last show we through. The show cars will be placed on the asphault drives thoughout the park (in an orderly fashion).

Show car entrance is also different this year. Show cars enter at the SOUTH gate (more south than the main entrance)

Spectators enter at the NORTH entrance ( the old show car entrance)

No one will be entering at the parks main gate (middle entrance) except vendors.

1st  SMD "System of the Month" Feb. 2007

Zapco Studio 500 (2)

Zapco Studio 300X

Zapco Studio 204 (2)

(2) FI 12ssd's w/ copper coils

DLS Iridium Tweeters

DLS UR2.5 MidRange

FI. N.7 Midbass

JL Audio TWK 88 

Mechman 370A Elite Alternator

For those making the trek for only the DB Drag. PLEASE VERIFY WITH DOUG THAT ITS STILL ON BEFORE YOU LEAVE. At this point to our knowledge there is no Stereo shop backing the DB drag anymore. I believe there was a shop that has backed out. I see the event is still posted on Doug site. The car show is going but I can't speak for the DB Drag specficly. Please verify with doug. There is still time before the show things could change.

This year the park is not placing the show cars on any grass due to some million and something dollars spent on irrigation since the last show we through. The show cars will be placed on the asphault drives thoughout the park (in an orderly fashion).

Show car entrance is also different this year. Show cars enter at the SOUTH gate (more south than the main entrance)

Spectators enter at the NORTH entrance ( the old show car entrance)

No one will be entering at the parks main gate (middle entrance) except vendors.

NOT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!

well I wasn't planning on going........

well due to the not being allowed on the grass and the show running out of space we have been bumped to next year.. I found a shop willing to sponsor but we are hopeing to get the show totally payed for and booked by Oct this year

later

Doug

sonicfx.jpgWEST COAST HOME OF THE SPLMAXCUPstocktonsplsig34.JPG

Archived