Jump to content

Brutal Hairtricks on 10k (Slamfest 2012)


Recommended Posts

Posted

Description says it all! Please subscribe if you haven't already and share this video with some friends!

Team Skar Audio

http://www.youtube.com//Enigma311311

2004 Chevy Blazer Xtreme

4th order wall (in-progress)

(4) Skar Zvx 15's

(2) Sk4500.1s

(2) MB quarts 4-channels

(14) Mids / Highs.

DavidDsBlazer12s-1.jpg
Posted

brutal for sure!!!! nice vid man

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

Posted

i hope i can do that some day. amazing!!!

i'm new to the spl world and loving it!!!
4- power acoustik mofo 152s
rd d9

Posted

That's sick man.I see you from my part of town the HAM Lol!!!. i haven't been there much in the past 10 years since I joined the military. I will be back stateside and in BHam in December.Would love to try and get a demo of this.Keep the videos coming for sure

Vehicle
2007 Chevrolet Avalanche(Co-Co)

DNX9980HD
6 Team Fi 15's(King Edition)
3 DC 9k's
8 Nendo PWX 8's
4 Custom Steg 4" Super Tweeters
1 DC Audio 175.4
1 DC Audio 90.4
Rockford 360.3
3 DC Power 370xp Alts(Externally regulated)
21 D1600's
2 D4800's
All SMD RCA's
AudioTechnix Deadner
Viper Alarm

My YouTube- http://www.youtube.c...NG?feature=mhee
Link to buildlog- http://www.stevemead...4-15s-2-dc-9ks/
Link to UBL- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165059-ublkings-avalanchecoco-new-build-starting8-king-edition-15-team-fis-in-a-wallyes-a-wall/

96576a0.jpg

Banner3_zpsa237d00a.jpg

Posted

Thanks guys for all the positive comments! It's still a work in progress, the wall is not sealed to the back and I only have (2) D31s on a single alt. More upgrades coming, after the start of the year.

Good shit man! Whats the last song?

It's decaf, Future - blow. (slowed)

That's sick man.I see you from my part of town the HAM Lol!!!. i haven't been there much in the past 10 years since I joined the military. I will be back stateside and in BHam in December.Would love to try and get a demo of this.Keep the videos coming for sure

Thanks man, and sounds like a plan. Just hit me up here or on DiverseVizionz when you want to meet up.

Team Skar Audio

http://www.youtube.com//Enigma311311

2004 Chevy Blazer Xtreme

4th order wall (in-progress)

(4) Skar Zvx 15's

(2) Sk4500.1s

(2) MB quarts 4-channels

(14) Mids / Highs.

DavidDsBlazer12s-1.jpg
Posted

If anyone else has any footage of Slamfest, post them! Would love to see them.

Team Skar Audio

http://www.youtube.com//Enigma311311

2004 Chevy Blazer Xtreme

4th order wall (in-progress)

(4) Skar Zvx 15's

(2) Sk4500.1s

(2) MB quarts 4-channels

(14) Mids / Highs.

DavidDsBlazer12s-1.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 6359 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...