Brandon15zzz Posted October 20, 2012 Report Posted October 20, 2012 Can I get a link to the video? I'm on my mobile. Yes I have a iFail 4 lol. Vehicle: 1995 Impala SSHead Unit: Pioneer AVH-P4400BHMids And Highs: (still deciding)Batteries: 1 Deka Group 34 Time to make a race car.My Build Log: Solo X 12"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build/My Build Log: DC lvl 4 xl 15"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build-My Wall Build Log: 4 Lanzar 15's/ 3k+ RMShttp://www.stevemead...t-by-techforce/My Feedback:http://www.stevemead...1
2loud4uboyz Posted October 20, 2012 Report Posted October 20, 2012 Loved it. Man at the pretty woman FTW and boobs.
08tahoe Posted October 20, 2012 Report Posted October 20, 2012 Can I get a link to the video? I'm on my mobile. Yes I have a iFail 4 lol. Just press quote like you are gonna quote the original post and you will see the link, then just copy it and paste it in another tab.
G_skillz81 Posted October 22, 2012 Author Report Posted October 22, 2012 here are some backstage shots I found on my phone 2003 Dodge Ram 1500 - Deep Orange Build log - Blowthrought with 4 18's http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/122600-4-18s-in-a-dodge-ram-team-sundown-russia/ Sundown Audio SAX125.2 - Sundown PA 10" Shok-wiring & RCA's XS Power D6500 Mechman 320A Sundown Audio Russia http://sundownaudio....dex.php?/index http://www.drive2.ru...ram/ram/skillz/ - more about my truck http://www.youtube.com/user/Gskillz81
08tahoe Posted October 22, 2012 Report Posted October 22, 2012 So tha'ts how her shirt flew off lol.. I was wondering how you guys made that happen. haha
Lbox88 Posted October 22, 2012 Report Posted October 22, 2012 here are some backstage shots I found on my phone Just keep hitting '4'. Thank me later. UBL | Build Log
HunterJohnson Posted October 22, 2012 Report Posted October 22, 2012 here are some backstage shots I found on my phone Just keep hitting '4'. Thank me later. '7' works too Scion tC SQ BuildiPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily drivenFord Explorer C Pillar Wall Build Just a cheap car to destroy with bass
08tahoe Posted October 22, 2012 Report Posted October 22, 2012 Thank you snowdrifter, hunter, and Lbox!! haha... and of course G_skillz for posting.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.