Ninja_v1.0 Posted October 22, 2012 Report Posted October 22, 2012 http://www.cnn.com/video/?hpt=hp_c3#/video/us/2012/10/22/sword-stops-fight.cnn that is all When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL
Namosh Posted October 22, 2012 Report Posted October 22, 2012 That's awesome! I love how the guy that was getting beat up tries to take the sword from the guy and he's like "No! I got this!" My Ram Quad Cab Blow-through
Ninja_v1.0 Posted October 22, 2012 Author Report Posted October 22, 2012 That's awesome! I love how the guy that was getting beat up tries to take the sword from the guy and he's like "No! I got this!" When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL
ROLEXrifleman Posted October 22, 2012 Report Posted October 22, 2012 Ninja 1, thugs 0 Rolex you sicken me. Just let me finish my pie ~ Juice
Ninja_v1.0 Posted October 22, 2012 Author Report Posted October 22, 2012 bwhahahah i cant stop watching it When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL
LT.Smoke Posted October 22, 2012 Report Posted October 22, 2012 Tony I thought it was gonna be about you intervening but said ninja was a white guy Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
Ninja_v1.0 Posted October 22, 2012 Author Report Posted October 22, 2012 Tony I thought it was gonna be about you intervening but said ninja was a white guy there was no ninja just showing the powa of a sword When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL
97Jetta1637 Posted October 22, 2012 Report Posted October 22, 2012 that's awesome lmao! #teamihop Two 12 inch DC XL's Carbon Fiber Cap Stetsom 7k Shell of box / baffle built by me Port / sealing the box by John Hone Fuck midrange Alpine-9886 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177428-97jettas-sql-trunk-wall-loudest-99-buick-century-custom-with-a-one-legged-owner/ price has no influence on how something sounds I told him to move the fucking port. they see me hoppin they stoppin they can't believe im so white and dirty It looks like you got so drunk, that someone came up and stole your leg.
IBleedMusick Posted October 22, 2012 Report Posted October 22, 2012 Dammit I was coming for the butthurt thought someone got banned and then got pissy. 2013 Dodge Charger Build Log 1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0Build Log 2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe Build Log SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!My Selling Feedback
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.